Mizuki Unlock

Dirge

So just recently saw news about Mizuki coming to HentaiHeroes, which I play on my smartphone. I also play HentaiClicker on here (with same login email) and have reached stage 3000 multiple times.

Unfortunately on HH clicking on the new banner just closed it and did not award Mizuki. The banner does not reappear on re-login. Opening HentaiClicker on my phone also does nothing.

Is there an alternate link I can use to get Mizuki? Is she even programmed into the game yet? I did not see her when I scrolled down the list of locked girls on Harem page.

2 hours ago, Dirge said:

Is she even programmed into the game yet?

She is definitely in the game. I've claimed her.

Once you've reached level 3000 in Hentai Clicker, hentai clicker will show you a message that you've unlocked a reward in Hentai Heroes. Back in Hentai Heroes you should get the banner again, but instead of a "try it" button on the bottom right of the banner there should be a button that reads "Claim Reward". clicking on it should give you the girl. It seems like you've seen that banner and clicked on it. Have you checked your harem page yet? Have you tried something to reset your game contents yet (e.g. fought in the arena)? Otherwise it may be that you need to wait for a little bit.

For others I could see three reasons why they couldn't claim her yet:

1) It may be tied to the cross promotion link. Hopefully not because that would be some shoddy programming, but it is possible that maybe the girl doesn't unlock if you don't use the cross promotion link.
2) You have to start from a reset in HentaiClicker to receive the girl, i.e. if you already had a game running, level 3000 will not reward the girl. You have to do a reset in the Forge and then reach level 3000 again.
3) Apparently there is also the fact that if you play HentaiClicker on Nutaku the girl unlocks on Nutaku's Harem verse, and if you play stand-alone hentaiClicker it will unlock in the stand-alone Hentai Heroes. Be sure not to mix game versions.

Edited by sucker360

I have tried multiple solutions without results. The problem could be that I have never had a banner in hentaiheroes.com. Although I have had a banner while playing nutaku version of the game. Even disabling adblocker won't display it. Guess we have to wait until the game developers are smart enough to fix the problem.

Edited by Chocolate #

I have two accounts.

In my nutaku account, I logged into the game from the computer, and clicked on the banner link to play hentaiclicker.  The nutaku hentaiclicker account was well over 3000, so it loaded up and after a few minutes I got a message (in hentaiclicker) that I got a reward in harem heroes.  (I think that I was spending affection at the time that I got the message to get the girl in harem heroes).  

In my hentaiheroes account, the hentaiclicker.com game that the hentaiherores.com links to was already opened.  Also, I first saw the pop up message on mobile, where I can't play hentaiclicker.  So, I closed the pop up and went to the computer and could never get the pop up to show up again.  Closing the webpage and the re opening the page for both games did not help.  No pop up, no girl, no ingame messages.

Edited by Gremlinking

I seem to be having the same problem. .  Reached 3000, no banner. .  Logged out and back in of both games, reset and got past 3000 again, still no banner.  I'm not even sure which game I'm supposed to see the banner in. . . Clicker or Heroes?

Hentai Heroes broke down, we need 

4 minutes ago, Baklan said:

I followed the instruction from sucker360's post(I was level 2900 in HC when saw the news about Mizuki). The most mysterious thing is that my HH and HC accounts have different e-mails. And horo kinkoid wrote that I can't receive Mizuki...

image.thumb.png.05886cc348464ac97791cd471043cff3.png

Hentai heroes are broken, bring new ones :D

• Darsca locked this topic