Mizuki Unlock

Dirge

On 10/19/2019 at 12:59 AM, Kirby said:

I did work for me, finally. . sorry to hear it didn't help you. . .    make sure, after you change the xxxxx to your id from heroes, to put the &game_id=25&auth_id=41575   on it . . . the link doesn't do the whole thing. . it just copies up to the xxxxx's. . .   I tried with just that, but my ID, and it didn't work, but then copy and pasted the rest of the line after it. and I got a message on clickers that I had a reward on heroes, and, yup, there she was to be claimed. ..

good luck!!!

Yup, I've been copy and pasting the entire string, not just clicking on the link. I replace the XXXXXX with my in-game ID, which is one character longer than the amount of X's, not sure if that is relevant. I'm using the ID found right next to my profile pic on my profile page, not sure if there is another ID??

When I try to load the page in my Chrome browser I get a Unity Javascript error but the page still loads. I am at stage 4000 but nothing comes up on either HClicker page or HHeroes page. I tried forging in HClicker to reset my stage and build back up, both before loading the link and after loading the link on multiple tries. I have turned off all popup blockers and anything anti-ad on my browser as of 30 hours ago. I have tried using the link in Chrome Canary, Safari and a freshly downloaded version of Firefox. Only chrome gives me the unity Javascript error, the other three dont give the error yet still none of them do anything more than load the HClicker page to where I left off. 

Refreshed HHeroes numerous times on both my Mac and my Phone browser and Phone App. 

Any other suggestions or solutions from anyone?

On 10/18/2019 at 7:13 PM, Natheroa said:

Someone has find a solution on the french part of the forum.

I write it here :

On PC, on your browser, use the link  https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 

but use your ingame ID of HH instead of "XXXXXX" (you can find your ID in your ingame profil, where you choose avatar)

-> Then, load the HentaiClicker page with the link with your ID (the entire link, not just the part that can be clicked here in forum)

do your connexion on HentaiClicker, do the things to have Mizuki (lvl3000)

-> Reload your HentaiHeroes page to have a new banner to collect Mizuki, just accept and she is yours :)

(note that you probably need to avoid adblocker and so...)

Hope it will work for you :)

Okay, this worked, but I tried an extra detail or two.
1: reset all cookies on both sites. This may require you to log in, but it will re-enable that banner popup if you've previously told it to stop showing up.

2: perform the link bit above.  REMEMBER: The ID you're replacing the XXXXXX with come from hentaiHEROES, it's the numeric string next to your name on your PROFILE PAGE there.

3. I didn't have to, but you might have to run up to 3000 again on a HC reset.

4. WHEN YOU ARE PAST L3000, open the menu and click "SAVE".  THIS is the bit that got me the popup - that popup said to go to HH, and refresh.  I did that, THAT got me the HH banner, which gets you the girl.
HC does autosave every now and then, but I don't know how often.  Manually saving triggered the banners for me.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Another thread mentioned they had it work once they used the linked and created a new registration instead of loggin onto an already existing one. This worked for me. Finally!

More than a few people said support told them it must be tied to the same email address as HHeroes so I never tried this until the other poster said it worked for them. As long as you use the link above with the correct ID plugged in I guess the email account used doesnt matter. I just had to spend the time starting from scratch, doing the tutorial and building up again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 8:13 AM, Natheroa said:

Someone has find a solution on the french part of the forum.

I write it here :

On PC, on your browser, use the link  https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 

but use your ingame ID of HH instead of "XXXXXX" (you can find your ID in your ingame profil, where you choose avatar)

-> Then, load the HentaiClicker page with the link with your ID (the entire link, not just the part that can be clicked here in forum)

do your connexion on HentaiClicker, do the things to have Mizuki (lvl3000)

-> Reload your HentaiHeroes page to have a new banner to collect Mizuki, just accept and she is yours :)

(note that you probably need to avoid adblocker and so...)

Hope it will work for you :)

Thank you !!!! I got it too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally figured out how to get Mizuki! If you played Hentai Clicker and did not get her, don't use same log-in / password again. Won't work. Instead follow these steps:

(1) On Hentai Heroes, go to Sex Friends (tap the blue icon with 3 horizontal bars on top right of screen)

(2) The "Crosspromo" banner for Mizuki is available here. Tap "try it now" and it will take you to Hentai Clicker.

(3) DO NOT LOG-IN on Hentai Clicker. Instead start a new game from Level 1.

(4) After a few level ups it will ask you to register.

- If its your first time playing Hentai Clicker, then you can use same log-ins as in Hentai Heroes.

- If you have previously registered on Hentai Clicker, DO NOT USE SAME EMAIL LOG-IN / PASSWORD. Use a different email / password to register, and carry on playing.

(5) When you level up enough to get the "Forge" option, choose it. You restart from level one, but level up faster. Once you reach Lv 3000, a pop-up message appears telling you that you obtained Mizuki on Hentai Heroes. Refresh your Hentai Heroes page and voila!

On Hentai Clicker, I chose to purchase 45,000 Kobans for USD 5 so I could buy stuff from shop to speed up clicks and level up faster. Even after reforging once, I managed to get to Lv 3000 in 1 hour (without having to click like crazy). So I recommend this purchase, otherwise it will take you the whole night to get to Lv. 3000 and with severe finger cramps :)

Edited by Slade69
Spelling mistakes

• Darsca locked this topic