Mizuki Unlock

Dirge

Just now, lol69 said:

Logged onto the nutaku version of the game and I had the banner showing to unlock her. On the actual HH website I dont have the banner. Wtf? Fix your game.

Like I told before, same happened to me. I get banners in the nutaku version of the game, but not in the hentaiheroes.com site. I am curious how some people still get it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chocolate # said:

Like I told before, same happened to me. I get banners in the nutaku version of the game, but not in the hentaiheroes.com site. I am curious how some people still get it.

I dont understand how the devs cant re-issue the banner. It doesnt seem like its a difficult thing to do...

I play on PC Hentai Heroes(not nutaku) version of the game, and use link to login in the Hentai Clicker. And after like 5min of hit 3000 i get info i have reward to claim on HH, and i get her. (Got tips, you dont need to use the same email, for both game i use diffrent and dont have any problems claim reward).

Edited by Leny

24 minutes ago, Leny said:

I play on PC Hentai Heroes(not nutaku) version of the game, and use link to login in the Hentai Clicker. And after like 5min of hit 3000 i get info i have reward to claim on HH, and i get her. (Got tips, you dont need to use the same email, for both game i use diffrent and dont have any problems claim reward).

What link?

Hmm... while rummaging around the hentaiheroes site, I found the reason why I myself don't get any banners.

Next to kobans amount there is a (+) sign. Clicking on it, there are 3 other signs in the top left corner (kobans; hentaiheroes card and hentaiheroes treasure chest).

Clicking on the hentaiheroes treasure chest, there should be banner events, (for example - hentaiclicker event), but mine has a sentence: Currently there are no available bundles for you).

Perhaps that is the problem we deal with.

35 minutes ago, kas said:

Chrome user here in non-nutaku games. Mizuki didn't unlock, I even tried to reset clicker but nothing happened :(

No banner in hentaiheroes either...

We will just have to wait, I already sent an e-mail to one of the moderators. It's just a massive bug, because some people will get it, some won't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chocolate # said:

Hmm... while rummaging around the hentaiheroes site, I found the reason why I myself don't get any banners.

Next to kobans amount there is a (+) sign. Clicking on it, there are 3 other signs in the top left corner (kobans; hentaiheroes card and hentaiheroes treasure chest).

Clicking on the hentaiheroes treasure chest, there should be banner events, (for example - hentaiclicker event), but mine has a sentence: Currently there are no available bundles for you).

Perhaps that is the problem we deal with.

Says the same for me

I got a mail from support

Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.

It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page
that opens to login to the clicker.

If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might
have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down
your adblocker.

Unfortunately, I don't have an adblocker running, so I am back to start...

I managed to get the notification telling me Mizuki was available for unlock in HentaiClicker, which triggered the banner in HentaiHeroes to re-appear with a "Claim Reward" button, unlocking Mizuki.

I'd reset my HentaiClicker game (post-3000) twice already, but it was only on the 3rd attempt, upon opening the mobile app (with HentaiHeroes open in another tab), and seeing I'd passed stage 3000 while idle (rather than playing to 3000 with the app open), that the message popped. I'd advise the same steps to anyone here to see if that is the surefire method.

Good luck to all!

• Darsca locked this topic