How can I get Mizuki

Pazzzz

Game says 3000 clicks on Hentai Clicker, I have done it ....

Also it says ''Also, don’t forget to click on the crosspromo banner you will see on HH so that it will direct you straight to Mizuki!'' 

What is that exactly means , also where is the crosspromo banner ?

Help plz....

I'm also among those that are having a problem, if it helps the devs here is every step of what I did.
- Opened the game, got a news post about Mizuki.
- Closed news post, clicked crosspromo banner.
- crosspromo banner shows some weird warning, I believe it to have been ublock and so I close that page.
- confused, I head to hentai clicker and log in on that end (same email) and I was over 3000.
- I head back to hentaiheroes and disable adblock on the site, I log out and then back in... no crosspromo banner.
- As an additional step I even reset my run on hentai clicker, quickly climbing back to 3000 and still nothing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Chosen One said:

I'm also among those that are having a problem, if it helps the devs here is every step of what I did.
- Opened the game, got a news post about Mizuki.
- Closed news post, clicked crosspromo banner.
- crosspromo banner shows some weird warning, I believe it to have been ublock and so I close that page.
- confused, I head to hentai clicker and log in on that end (same email) and I was over 3000.
- I head back to hentaiheroes and disable adblock on the site, I log out and then back in... no crosspromo banner.
- As an additional step I even reset my run on hentai clicker, quickly climbing back to 3000 and still nothing.

The same thing happened to me, point by point. We even have the same adblocker xd

This hentaiClicker game doesn't work on Windows 7? Cuz I keep getting an error when trying to load the game saying that the browser can't allocate enough memory to the application and that is I am the developer I should add more WebGL memory to it or something.

10 hours ago, Lepprachaun said:

The same thing happened to me, point by point. We even have the same adblocker xd

So I just now figured out a way to fix things, here's how I did it.

- Turned off adblock on Hentaiheroes site, probably doesn't matter but I did it anyway.
- I went through my history to the original page that ublock gave me
- I copied the crosspromo url it is said to be blocking, I went to the ublock dashboard and disabled EasyList as it was the part blocking the way through (Apply changes)
- paste that crosspromo url onto a new tab and Hentaiclicker SHOULD load... I was 3000 already of course so I went back to HH and nothing came up immediatly.
- close the tab you had HentaiHeroes opened on (simply relogging didn't seem to do it)
- when you reopen the game on the new tab it should have the button to claim Mizuki.

I really hope this works for other people in the same situation.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

7 hours ago, The Chosen One said:

So I just now figured out a way to fix things, here's how I did it.

- Turned off adblock on Hentaiheroes site, probably doesn't matter but I did it anyway.
- I went through my history to the original page that ublock gave me
- I copied the crosspromo url it is said to be blocking, I went to the ublock dashboard and disabled EasyList as it was the part blocking the way through (Apply changes)
- paste that crosspromo url onto a new tab and Hentaiclicker SHOULD load... I was 3000 already of course so I went back to HH and nothing came up immediatly.
- close the tab you had HentaiHeroes opened on (simply relogging didn't seem to do it)
- when you reopen the game on the new tab it should have the button to claim Mizuki.

I really hope this works for other people in the same situation.

Unfortunately, I don't have the link. Besides that the banner did not appear to me today.

Do you still have it?

The link is the key thing, but it's got unique codes within it for your character along with your ID, using someone else's will just link your hentai clicker account to theirs, regardless of the email addresses used for each account.

This has to be the most idiotic implementation of this sort of thing I've ever seen.

• Like 2

Someone has find a solution on the french part of the forum. (and yes, the link with YOUR ID :) )

I write it here :

On PC, on your browser, use the link  https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 

but use your ingame ID of HH instead of "XXXXXX" (you can find your ID in your ingame profil, where you choose avatar)

-> Then, load the HentaiClicker page with the link with your ID (the entire link, not just the part that can be clicked here in forum)

do your connexion on HentaiClicker, do the things to have Mizuki (lvl3000)

-> Reload your HentaiHeroes page to have a new banner to collect Mizuki, just accept and she is yours :)

(note that you probably need to avoid adblocker and so...)

Hope it will work for you :)

• Thanks 5

What about on mobile? All the banner does is prompt you to download the app every time. Which I have, and have met the requirements to get the girl, but nothing changes in HH, it keeps prompting me to click the banner and download the game again