New Event Girl (Mizuki) from HentaiClicker game is not available

On 10/18/2019 at 6:37 PM, unskill said:

Solution to get the banner and the girl :

Copy the link : https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 and change the "xxxxxx" by your ID in Hentai Heroes.

If the banner doesn't appear after that you can try to reset your lvl in Hentaiclicker using the forge and reach one more time lvl3000.

The solution was proposed by Binu on the french forum. Thanks to him.

I tried this as well, no solution for me. I'm already past 4000 and still nothing

Edit: Makes sure to find your ID under profile and where u change your avatar. Solution worked after that

Edited by stevejerks
corrected
  • Like 1

Le 18/10/2019 à 23:37, unskill a dit :

Copy the link : https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 and change the "xxxxxx" by your ID in Hentai Heroes.

If the banner doesn't appear after that you can try to reset your lvl in Hentaiclicker using the forge and reach one more time lvl3000.

it worked beautifully. thank you for sharing this and i thank Binu for proposing the solution

On 10/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, superazn said:

Yep...disabled and uninstalled all add blockers for 1 day and a half and still no banners. I tried the "fix" and it still did not work. I hope we can still get her.

Do a new account in HC with the same change in URL (Your HH id) i got her 5 sec after stage 3k that way 

On 10/20/2019 at 11:49 AM, DarkBee1 said:

Try this. 

Finally got her thanks to this thread. I'm not sure why the banner never showed up in the first place on Hentai Heroes, but the account that shared my email on Hentai Clicker wasn't functioning properly between the two sites. Once I created a new Clicker account using the banner link it worked like a charm.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:37 AM, unskill said:

Worked perfectly - Thank you!

Finley at home on the pc. Thinking about my next ticket.

Didn't Kinkoid mention this is the shard game for Mizuki. If you get the crossover banner you are 75% complete. Just received the first Try Me banner 05:15 PST 10/23/19 mobile android (shard game 25% complete). I clicked the banner link to install the Hentai Clicker app. i'll mention google chrome mobile app does not read/render unity 3D (tested w/Hentai Clicker first beta). Puffin browser had horrible display issues that made hentai clicker non playable on my cell phone(first beta). Now i am stuck at Mizuki shard 50%(Android 6.0 Marshmallow).

Joking aside. Luckily there is no limit on this promo.
If you read the mail 3 weeks ago you would of known Kinkoid had come out with the Hentai Clicker app if you did a search on Hentai Clicker. It did not install then or now as of 10/23/19. Kinkoid please move beyond build number tapping developer, Unknown Sources, and google Verify Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Mobile cell dilemma plan A B C or D.. No plan would be to sit back and hope Kinkoid fixes the issues. Kinkoid said stop using plan A&B it's making it hard for them to fix the issues.

Recap:
Plan A: The French Fix. Tested cannot tell if it worked or not. No Try Me or crossover on the pc. Did receive First Try Me on android 4 days later (96HRS form ticket).
Plan B: register a new email account in Hentai Clicker and use your id#. I have not tested nor will I. Giving Kinkoid a chance to fix.  
Plan C. send Kinkoid ip adress so they can't miss the broad side of a barn. Have not tested contemplating. Security wise this could be bad choice.
Plan D. both lose with plan D. D=dead to me. 

Screenshot HC.png

Edited by fast
emoji

6 hours ago, fast said:

Finley at home on the pc. Thinking about my next ticket.

Didn't Kinkoid mention this is the shard game for Mizuki. If you get the crossover banner you are 75% complete. Just received the first Try Me banner 05:15 PST 10/23/19 mobile android (shard game 25% complete). I clicked the banner link to install the Hentai Clicker app. i'll mention google chrome mobile app does not read/render unity 3D (tested w/Hentai Clicker first beta). Puffin browser had horrible display issues that made hentai clicker non playable on my cell phone(first beta). Now i am stuck at Mizuki shard 50%(Android 6.0 Marshmallow).

Joking aside. Luckily there is no limit on this promo.
If you read the mail 3 weeks ago you would of known Kinkoid had come out with the Hentai Clicker app if you did a search on Hentai Clicker. It did not install then or now as of 10/23/19. Kinkoid please move beyond build number tapping developer, Unknown Sources, and google Verify Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Mobile cell dilemma plan A B C or D.. No plan would be to sit back and hope Kinkoid fixes the issues. Kinkoid said stop using plan A&B it's making it hard for them to fix the issues.

Recap:
Plan A: The French Fix. Tested cannot tell if it worked or not. No Try Me or crossover on the pc. Did receive First Try Me on android 4 days later (96HRS form ticket).
Plan B: register a new email account in Hentai Clicker and use your id#. I have not tested nor will I. Giving Kinkoid a chance to fix.  
Plan C. send Kinkoid ip adress so they can't miss the broad side of a barn. Have not tested contemplating. Security wise this could be bad choice.
Plan D. both lose with plan D. D=dead to me. 

Screenshot HC.png

Stick with whatever you decide,but before you make your decision you should know that they claimed that the issue is fixed and they have tested it on multiple devices, so i don't think you or anyone else for that matter will see any further support on the issue. Such a shame there was no official announcement or a thread anywhere on the forum and it got covered under the rug pretty much like the whole issue from day one. Had i not stumbled upon the cm post in of those threads here i wouldn't have known that they deemed the issue - fixed.

It's your call, i used method B since nothing else worked, which leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, because this was a soluti9n only for this event and that means that i probably will have the same problem in the future, if they decide to make a simillar crossgame/banner dephendant promotion.

Edited by Cantrix

On 10/19/2019 at 12:14 AM, MasturoS said:

Doesn't work for me unskull ... maybe canada address ip fuck the shit up i dont know but seriously i stop to play the game if i dont receive that girl and they wont receive a penny more from me ... it's just garbage i just spend at least 1 hour trying to fix that shit ... you dont understand how mad i am right now ... waisting time on hentaishitclick was ennought. But no buddy it's not finish ... waste more time trying to get her ... because she a dam 5 stars legend for know how and huuuuuhhhh omg i'm know how so i need that girl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea i'm dead now

for proof:image.thumb.png.051f131a29a0eb7010f9f015d9adfc51.png

Hey guys ... i finally got her ... i did a new account on HC  with the same change Url (HH IP) and i got her 5 sec after the stage 3k. So now i have an account to stage 4.2k and 3k lol. IDK why it buged for my first account (probly bc i did the 3k stage B4 the event)

But i can say that you can reach the 3k stage in 1h- 1h30 without much clicking (just the start) i use the kobam in shop + the bonus reward to get it done fast quick and EZ   

when you say your created a new account on HC, you used a different email ? coz am having the same issue and tried the crossbanner linke a million times, and reach lvl 3000 but no mizuki

On 10/27/2019 at 4:37 AM, KKJai said:

when you say your created a new account on HC, you used a different email ? coz am having the same issue and tried the crossbanner linke a million times, and reach lvl 3000 but no mizuki

Yes, creating a new account(with a new email) in hentaiclicker using the link with your hh id should work.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:37 PM, unskill said:

Thanks, it worked!

Anotação 2019-11-09 124556.png

11 hours ago, MasturoS said:

yes i'm sure 100% ... i've spend at least 5h of my time trying to get mizuki. By looking here and on discord. For me it was the only thing that worked out , so yea i'm sure i put my id right ; p

So did you get her in the end?

On 10/19/2019 at 1:37 AM, unskill said:

Didn't work. Sad :(

• 3 weeks later...

Try this. After reach level 3000 in hentai clicker, open hentai heroes and select the icon under pachinco in options menu. It redirect you to hentai clicker and the reward message appears.

Edited by Kuato
  • Like 2

On 12/7/2019 at 5:31 PM, Kuato said:

Try this. After reach level 3000 in hentai clicker, open hentai heroes and select the icon under pachinco in options menu. It redirect you to hentai clicker and the reward message appears.

I can confirm that it worked!
Kuato, Thanks a lot for the tip!