Cann't get Mizuki for the banner disappeared

xiong

I use a Japanese version in game.

The issue I encounter is that I got the banner in 16 Oct, but the banner disappeared from 17 Oct.

I didn't use any adblockers, nor click the "not want to see the banner any more" button.

Besides, I even can't get the banner after cleaning my web cookies.

7 hours ago, xiong said:

I use a Japanese version in game.

The issue I encounter is that I got the banner in 16 Oct, but the banner disappeared from 17 Oct.

I didn't use any adblockers, nor click the "not want to see the banner any more" button.

Besides, I even can't get the banner after cleaning my web cookies.

It's a bad code on part of Kinkoid, you can't see it as many other people(disabling adblocker or changing browser has proven ineffective).  The official response is that they are working on it. There is already a topic on the subject you can go there for more info. You can also try the following method:

In a browser go to the url: https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Replacing xxxxxx with your Hentaiheroes game ID

Edited by Cantrix
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Cantrix said:

It's a bad code on part of Kinkoid, you can't see it as many other people(disabling adblocker or changing browser has proven ineffective).  The official response is that they are working on it. There is already a topic on the subject you can go there for more info. You can also try the following method:

In a browser go to the url: https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Replacing xxxxxx with your Hentaiheroes game ID

I saw the method in community and tried it ,but it didn't work...

• Sad 1