SonGecko

On 10/24/2019 at 10:59 PM, Taorin said:

8000, Nice!

I'm still just under 6k, what 3/6/9 perks do you get for Spring, Felicia, and Megumi?

3 : Charm Click Multiplier 5 
6 : Money Multiplier 5
9 : Click Multiplier 5 
for Spring

3 : Know-How Boss Multiplier 10
6 : Click Multiplier 6
9 : Combo 7 Clicks Bonus Multiplier 7
for Felicia

3 : Hardcore Idle Boss Multiplier 5
6 : Hardcore Click Boss Multiplier 5 
9 : Combo 10 Boss Clicks Multiplier 10
for Megumi

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SonGecko said:

by eating all of my vegetables for that extra UMPF🍆

if you know what I mean.

So you probably used boosters, and if I could guess I would say were a lot of them hehe. But plz, can you give more details, like if you focus on click or idle, what girls did you level up, was Mizuki? Vanessa/Angela/Magena? Spring? All of them? How much time you took to get to level 8000? Did you do 3 separate quests to lv 6000, 7000 and then 8000 just initiating another quest for another girl after fully upgrade the previous one? 

Really, you must have a lot of experience, because I don't think I know more then 2 persons(One of then is you) that got to lv 8000

I like How you manage this situation 

I would like to present the stage 9000 girl !!!!

She is not exiting   it is a blank  

PS  i heat  my vegetable soup .......  completely

I need  make a move    1) go a head  to Stella and Natalie 

2)  stay  idle  some days

3)  Reset  ?? It is a big amount  but I dot not need that  except  affection !

I think it is an error of the event. I was able to reach the 9600 level easily and I could even go further. I thought it was because of the new girls and contacts unlocked, but when I reset the game I couldn't beat even the normal girls that used to pass easily. So if it is a bug, be careful because if they correct it you will not be able to get the minimum level of the forge.

9 hours ago, junky_20 said:

I think it is an error of the event. I was able to reach the 9600 level easily and I could even go further. I thought it was because of the new girls and contacts unlocked, but when I reset the game I couldn't beat even the normal girls that used to pass easily. So if it is a bug, be careful because if they correct it you will not be able to get the minimum level of the forge.

Yeah pretty sure there is a bug when switching between the event and office while powers are active. I encountered the same thing and ended up having to reset because of it myself. Not the worst bug since you will have likely progressed further than you expected before getting completely stuck at least.

Also wish I had that level 1 boss artifact Volk has. I'd use resources to level mine down, though at least it is lower level than some players, giving me a somewhat excessive 48 seconds on the bosses.

• Like 1