mizuki better come to those been waiting during the 30th patch

hentai clickers im starting to think its a scam, and should be reported to corporate because who's really profiting off all this and whats REALLY going on?

to the hundreds if not in the thousands of similar players experiencing the same situation are not happy they were led on to click till finger tips practically bled and muscles seized up from clicking non stop for hours on end at an inhuman rate of speed, a third of all players who even participated in this bait and switch tactic of a promotion should seriously be compensated for the efforts if not HALF the the players in this harem server, very, VERY disappointed and may never return and submitting a letter to the board and THE network... 

👻GOT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎈🎃🎊💜

Edited by Luvshaq
  • Haha 3

How is it solved? I was almost at level 4000 when I decided to reset and get more crafting items. Then I was at about stage 1000 and somethinng when I saw the news about the event. I was traveling and my Android can't play HC, so I put it aside. When I returned, the event was still on so I tried it. I was getting the banner everyday. There was no talk about a closing date, and yet I tried harder. Then when I got to level 3000, it was on the first day I didn't get the banner.

It should have a deadline, so I wouldn't try that hard... Now I couldn't get MIzuki, even though I've reached stage 3000 the next day. And yet, I was already at past stage 3000, if not for the crafting system that requires resetting the game.

Also, OT, is there a way to find the screens for every affection upgrande of the girls? Some of the pictures are amazing, but after you upgrade the girl, you can't see it again!

15 hours ago, vulcano@mail.com said:

Also, OT, is there a way to find the screens for every affection upgrande of the girls? Some of the pictures are amazing, but after you upgrade the girl, you can't see it again!

Yes there is, go back to the harem and select the girl, and then press the heart buttons in the lower right or the little rectangles above those.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:57 AM, yourfriend said:

Yes there is, go back to the harem and select the girl, and then press the heart buttons in the lower right or the little rectangles above those.

On 11/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, jelom said:

to see the affection scenes press the stars: affstar.png.3210841d5d9bed5e925d669daedb365f.png

to see the poses press the diamonds: image.png.2684db6b121ed1f260db053fdac0dbc0.png

Thanks, guys. It's exactly what I wanted. Really appreciated the help.

I wish to show Lenaelle's affection pictures for my GF, because it kind of resembles our history. Thanks to you, I could!

"Hey, guys! 

Regarding the cross-promo issues that players experienced, today we’ll re-launch the cross-promo banner for the players who haven’t seen it or haven’t clicked on it.

Before you click the banner, please make sure that you do the following steps:

• Please include Hentai/Harem Heroes and Hentai Clicker in exceptions for your ad blocker. It will take in general 24h for the banner to be visible once the ad blockers have been removed. You may also need to clear your cache and cookies after you deactivated your ad blockers in order to see the banner appears.
  • Make sure that you are not using the private mode in your browser.
  • Please, make sure that you are also not using VPN.
  • To not click on “DON’T DISPLAY ANYMORE”.
  • To not switch devices between the moment you’ll click on the banner and the moment you’ll receive Mizuki on Hentai Heroes.
  • To not refresh your page between the moment you’ll click on the banner and the moment you’ll receive Mizuki on Hentai Heroes.
  • To not click on the banner without being connected, then launch the game from another device.

If you see the message announcing you got a reward on Hentai Heroes but that it’s not visible when you will go back on the game, we invite you to log out from the game, clear your cache and cookies, before logging in to the game.

These indications are only advice: some players succeeded to get Mizuki in spite of their ad blockers or the private navigation mode, but it’s not the case for all the players. 

For the players who won’t see the banner, it means that one of your device’s parameters is blocking it. We did all the necessary tests on our devices, dev accounts, and some players’ accounts. The banner appears each time."

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...