Event strategy, (no gacha girls, max lv 5200) ??

ronpotter695

Hi all,

Just wondering how your'll manage to finish the event. 

Focus on resetting on investing all points on idle and maybe seconds on boss? Or keep buying Charms and upgrading them?

At what point is it useless to invest on Estelle and Clara for money bonuses? Does anyone invest on the other girls? Until what level 

Right now my max event level I've got to is 1500

Any strategy? I have 8.7k kobans to spend on boosters

I am in the same boat as you OP.  I could not get past 5200 ish in the main game when this event started.  And when this event started, I could only get to 1100 ish.

I noticed that letting the main game run without resetting allowed me to run up a few days of time, and somehow I was able to get my main game went up to about 6200.  This helped by giving me a few extra contacts and the next girl, spring, who is an improved mizuki.  Spring is useful for passing close boss fights before resetting, but isn't a big game changer like the 7000 girl is.

Meanwhile I've just been grinding a few resets each day.  Now, I can get to 1600ish after a few hours.  My number seems to improve by 100 each day.  My main stats right now are 81 idle, 72 cash, 62 Boss cash, and I also have 3-4 other charms unlocked but none of those are significant and I haven't leveled them.

I think I can continue to improve by close to 100 points each day, and use the event kobans to get me past the finish line if needed.  Of course I'd rather not spend them on temporary boosters, but I might not have much choice.

• Like 1

Today is Halloween for me. As such, it's a busy day. As it's a busy day, I've just let my events and main game run without reset.

So far, I've managed to push up to 4900 from around 4000 in the main game and I've managed to press myself up into 1300 without resetting.

I just let them run and run until they have enough points for me to buy up Bunny.

For the event I have the main idle charm at 64 and the Hardcore Idle charm at 41

Usually, it takes me about 10 minutes or so to get to level 1000 on the event, and then I'd reset around 1010 or 1020. But, for today, I'm just letting them run and run to see how far I can get with them. It may just grind itself up to level 2000 in the next few days. I'll just have to wait and see.

I decided not to invest in any further clicks as the amount produced isn't enough when the time comes that you really need some points to push you over the next boss. I pushed Charming click charm to 38 to see what difference it might make and it didn't.

It really depends on what artifacts you find before they get too expensive to buy.  I lucked out on my last possible draw and got + Seconds on Boss which let me grind the rest out far more easily.  If you provide a screenshot of what you're working with, it'll be easier to suggest a strategy.

13 hours ago, Gremlinking said:

I am in the same boat as you OP.  I could not get past 5200 ish in the main game when this event started.  And when this event started, I could only get to 1100 ish.

I noticed that letting the main game run without resetting allowed me to run up a few days of time, and somehow I was able to get my main game went up to about 6200.  This helped by giving me a few extra contacts and the next girl, spring, who is an improved mizuki.  Spring is useful for passing close boss fights before resetting, but isn't a big game changer like the 7000 girl is.

Meanwhile I've just been grinding a few resets each day.  Now, I can get to 1600ish after a few hours.  My number seems to improve by 100 each day.  My main stats right now are 81 idle, 72 cash, 62 Boss cash, and I also have 3-4 other charms unlocked but none of those are significant and I haven't leveled them.

I think I can continue to improve by close to 100 points each day, and use the event kobans to get me past the finish line if needed.  Of course I'd rather not spend them on temporary boosters, but I might not have much choice.

Could you elaborate please:

Are you saying that you let the main game run while on the event window? 

Well currently I'm playing when I'm not busy with work.  I've made it to around 1300 when I let the game farm while I was away and then boosted bunny's levels when i got home.  Right now if I'm active I'm resetting between levels 900-1000 getting around 10 or 11K mojo to level up the crafts.  What I don't know is if I should just level up what I have, or try to get new better ones.  Right now I have. "Click !, Idle !, Click Boss !, Hardcore Click Boss !,  Money rewards, and starting girl level"  Next item is 113.38K  Idle is at 69 and money is at 61

So do I just keep resetting and boosting what I have, or try to get better ones?

P.S. as for girls and skills.  I've got up to Angela and got lucky with gacha and got svetlana (Lupa would have been a god send).  Skill wise, only mizuki and bunny have all their skills, I got estelle up to her second perk, and trying to get angela's second perk.

Edited by trunks2585

2 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Well currently I'm playing when I'm not busy with work.  I've made it to around 1300 when I let the game farm while I was away and then boosted bunny's levels when i got home.  Right now if I'm active I'm resetting between levels 900-1000 getting around 10 or 11K mojo to level up the crafts.  What I don't know is if I should just level up what I have, or try to get new better ones.  Right now I have. "Click !, Idle !, Click Boss !, Hardcore Click Boss !,  Money rewards, and starting girl level"  Next item is 113.38K  Idle is at 69 and money is at 61

So do I just keep resetting and boosting what I have, or try to get better ones?

Hardcore Click, Charm Click, Know-How Click, Boss Money Reward, Hardcore Idle and Charm Idle

In no particular order (don't remember), these should be your next 6 artifacts, based on what I have. My next charm costs 28M event mojo, so realistically these might be the only six you get before Abrael. I think you will have to do both leveling and getting the reward/idle artifacts.

So news,

I recently got Abrael and Spring, Felecia.

I bought a idle 3x booster for the event. Got enough mojo to buy enough charms but most of them were useless and spent it on the idle, seconds on boss and reward bonuses.

Then I bought a idle 3x booster for the main game annnnnnd boy I reached 6000 no problem reset and now just passed 7000 approaching 7400 as I'm writing this. Hopefully I can reach 8000 before my booster runs out (Before my max was around 5200~5300)

I'm posting photos of the the charms, girl powers stuff so you guys can see.

Also during the event I stopped investing on Estelle and Clara when their bonuses are shown as B1 ( you can see their levels on the photos)

Feel free to ask questions

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (27).png

• Thanks 1

The event seems impossible to me. I am stuck at Stage 1109 with almost all girls with 3000 stats. Well I only have up to Clara so if we needed the other girls to even have a chance that is a HUGE game flaw. (I might get to 6000 before the event ends but I prefer progressing slowly so the game stays relatively easy).

So it seems the ONLY way to make it is to spend kobans on temporary charms ? Then do the same for every new event ???

If that is the case I think events are just silly and I may just ignore them completely.

I was hoping it was possible to succeed without buying Koban$ but I guess I am wrong.

P.S: Have any new charms been added in the past month ? I was unable to buy a new one so I started buying affection.

Edited by GodeMichel
grammar

5 hours ago, GodeMichel said:

So it seems the ONLY way to make it is to spend kobans on temporary charms ? Then do the same for every new event ???

Today even some of those charms don't seem to work, because yesterday with the same charms I could progress faster, than I can today, which in theory should be the other way round...

I'm not having any luck in this event - first the idle boost doesn't work ("well" spent kobans) and now I'm 9 charms in and still not the one that I want the most, which is "seconds on boss". I know it's one of the most valuable charms, that's why I want it so much, but just can't get it... now I have to decide - try to reach 2000 in very slow, but steady pace (maybe someday I'd reach 2000), or reste, till I get 1.2M shards (or whatever they are called) and hope, that it will be the charm, that I want... both options are not what I like, but it is what it is...

5 hours ago, AiNokurida said:

I'm not having any luck in this event - first the idle boost doesn't work ("well" spent kobans) and now I'm 9 charms in and still not the one that I want the most, which is "seconds on boss". I know it's one of the most valuable charms, that's why I want it so much, but just can't get it... now I have to decide - try to reach 2000 in very slow, but steady pace (maybe someday I'd reach 2000), or reste, till I get 1.2M shards (or whatever they are called) and hope, that it will be the charm, that I want... both options are not what I like, but it is what it is...

which charms do you have?  I need about 250K right now and don't have seconds on boss yet.

7 minutes ago, GuestInTheMachine said:

Do the buffs stack? If you bought two of the Idle multipliers would you get x9?

Yes. If you get Idle Sweat for your daily bonus, you can stack this with your own for x9. 13.5 if you use Mojo Energizer, x40.5 if you buy an Idle Booster for kobans.

3 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

which charms do you have?  I need about 250K right now and don't have seconds on boss yet.

I have 1. Click, 2. Idle, 3. Charm click, 4. Charm idle, 5. Y Rewards, 6. Starting girl level after reset, 7. Hardcore idle, 8. Non-Boss Y reward, 9. Know-how idle. I didn't get them in this order though - I think it's random for different people... some probably had "seconds on boss" a lot earlier than I will (if I ever will)... 

Afte 250K you'll need about 540K and then 1.2M - it moves up pretty quickly from there...

Honestly it feels like they rushed this idea out, the fact that this event runs well past halloween alone.  The initial bugs and exploits and amounts people gained on the first day compaired to what they started earning on the second day, and now we have people saying the koban bought charms aren't working properly?

The way these events should work should honestly be a clean slate start for everyone.  By this I mean of course your main game progress doesn't get affected, but when you start the event, you don't have anything, maybe you start with mizuki and then using her to get to bunny, or maybe the devs make new girls just for the events, or you have a set roster of girls (with their affection progress set to a certain level for the event only). 

This makes it fair for everyone.  But I get how this is also discouraging to what will be the veterain players that feel they deserve an edge.

The other thing is the artifacts need to drop in a fixed order, and/or have a smaller pool of artifacts you can get for the event, maybe make those unique from the rest of the game.

Edit: Just noticed that the minimum level I need to reset has been raised to 822.  Before I was pretty sure it was always at 500 (Not that it matters that much, I never restart that low, I try to have between 10-30 mojo for a reset).  Was the minimum level always going up, or did this just start?

Edited by trunks2585

So not sure how this is for everyone else, posting some update progress.

I'm at a point I don't think I have to reset anymore.  So I've got screens of where I'm at.

Does this sound right or did I somehow break the game?  after a while I stopped doing resets and said 'let's see how far I can push with these levels and with the skills on."  I also kept tabbing back and forth between the office and the event while the skills were active.  Progress would slow for a bit, I'd check on it after 15 minutes, and level up, check after another 15 and level up  (and use the skills again by then because cooldown was off on most of them.)

Anyone else have any news to report?

PS: Do the contacts girls boost you in the event?  I gained a few of them today as well, so that could explain a few things.

screen 1.png

screen 2.jpg

Edited by trunks2585