there are changes?

Alisia

Yesterday I can not move forward as far as before in the game.
for the event I reinitialized a (1980) I believe, and since I do not go down the (1600) I do not understand for what.

I did a lot of improvement after being a (1980).

1980.png

Edited by Alisia
  • Like 1

they have changed something to do with idle speeds again . Both game and event has dropped drasticaly . i loaded my game the girl needs 132.35E5 and my idle speed is now down to 6.89E4/s which works out to be 19209 secs for that level and this isnt a boss , or 5.33 hrs for that one level .

14 minutes ago, Wort said:

Something happened, I can not more to reach the minimum quota for urare mojo-forge

You can get a maximum of 200 hearts per day. You already have 13 from earlier, so you can only get 187 more. (187 + 13 = 200 max)

39 minuti fa, vkbdpb ha scritto:

Puoi ottenere un massimo di 200 cuori al giorno. Ne hai già 13 in precedenza, quindi puoi ottenerne solo 187 in più. (187 + 13 = 200 max)

I know but I can no longer do the stage 6k, while before I even got 8k without problems

I saw some mention in other topics on here that there has been a bug where the multipliers from the buffs you can activate on the bottom of the screen stay active after they're supposed to have ended. So when they come off cooldown and you activate them again you're a lot stronger than you're supposed to be. And then when you do it again after that it gets even worse.  And when you finally reload the game it sorts itself out and you're back down to normal un-multiplied stats.

I had also benefited from the bug a lot before I saw any of this mentioned (like starting after the event had started, I just suddenly started making a ton of progress in the main game that I hadn't been making before) and now I'm at a point (in the main game, not the event) where I have to reach a minimum stage of 6552 to be allowed to reset but I'm stalled out and barely progressing around stage 5450.  I'm not sure if can even reach high enough to be allowed to reset without the help of building up bugged multipliers again.

(side note: I'm playing this on nutaku, if that makes a difference)

Edited by MuljoStpho

They nurfed the hell out of the charms. Which may be why we aren't able to progress as far anymore.

Why we now have to get to a much higher level in order to Forge however is beyond me.

I struggle just to get to that level. It's not fun

Edited by EthanEverhart

Le 02/11/2019 à 23:13, George13 a dit :

Anyone else having issues with giving hearts to girls in harem and not being able to advance them?

to play the challenge game and give her affection again, you need to click on the heart you just finished. it will give you acces to the challenge.