Remove min stage in forge

Big PP Gamer

Maybe remove the minimum for forge after 12 hours without reset. Since the minimum level keeps getting higher and higher, eventually, it'll take several days to to use the forge once. At least make the minimum go away once the 200 heart limit resets, so that we can at least use the forge once per day.

3 hours ago, vkbdpb said:

Maybe remove the minimum for forge after 12 hours without reset. Since the minimum level keeps getting higher and higher, eventually, it'll take several days to to use the forge once. At least make the minimum go away once the 200 heart limit resets, so that we can at least use the forge once per day.

Well, I feared this would happen... I knew I couldn't reach stage 7k so I made the bug go away long before I reached that. I do think it's strange people didn't think it was fishy and just continued. Anyway, I do think people should be given the chance to go back to before the event, but that should include losing office girls you didn't reach by your own strength. If you are struggling to reach 6k, then obviously you shouldn't have the 7k and 8k girl.

I agree that the minimum forge is annoying. It seems to be based on how far you get, or who you unlock. I'm not sure which.

Seems like if someone decided to spend Kobans on a booster or something to get a girl they are having trouble reaching, they will then be penalized by a higher forge reset minimum. 

Seems like a bad business model to do that to the "spenders".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Well, I feared this would happen... I knew I couldn't reach stage 7k so I made the bug go away long before I reached that. I do think it's strange people didn't think it was fishy and just continued. Anyway, I do think people should be given the chance to go back to before the event, but that should include losing office girls you didn't reach by your own strength. If you are struggling to reach 6k, then obviously you shouldn't have the 7k and 8k girl.

Honestly, I didn't really think much of it: I just leveled up bunny, used the abilities, switch to Event girls, level that bunny too, and used abilities on Event too; use the Forge maybe if I could on the event... leave the browser running, come back after dinner, repeat, leave the browser running, and repeat the next day. I did think it was a bit easy, but assumed it was just bad game balance on Felicia, who I recently acquired. This game just came out of beta after all, so terrible balancing is to be expected. I actually wouldn't mind if they just reset all progress back before the event started or event the whole game for everyone, as it wouldn't be the first time I've lost progress when they reset the game.

I was already having annoyance at the Forge minimum even before the event; hence, my suggestion to remove the Forge minimum after some duration.

Also, SpinelesS makes an excellent point. You would run into the same issues if you used boosters, or used the abilities on cool down.