Lesbian Harem?

val3755

Hello, all!

This is a very interesting topic :P 

We would like to go crazy and do all sorts of harems, actually... But we don't have enough time for this or resources. I can see that earlier in the discussion, as @Dunric stated, if we do it, it will be really tricky, because ''Moreover a Lesbian Harem game would just offer the identical same girls again and it would have to compete with Hentai Heroes + the tons of all the other nude chicks games out there. ''
And we don't want to do that.. Our experience shows that it's not that easy like just re-draw the characters and keep the original story, could not happen since we respect the different communities and we want the story to be legit. This means, that we need to adapt the story to the type of harem we want to do and this takes a lot of time.

And actually, I invite you to vote for the type of girls in terms of vision, you want to see more, here:

*I am totally up for a Lesbian harem, though ;)

Jessie Kinkoid

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 9:58 PM, Hotbabe said:

I am lesbian but I think if they re do it, it would be boring. Since the plot will be the same. Like gay harem. It's identical to hentai heroes. Even stories are same, change only gender 

Dear, Hotbabe,

As stated before:
''And we don't want to do that.. Our experience shows that it's not that easy like just re-draw the characters and keep the original story, could not happen since we respect the different communities and we want the story to be legit. This means, that we need to adapt the story to the type of harem we want to do and this takes a lot of time.''

If we do it, we won't just redraw, I assure you, we are going to put a lot of work into this project. So far, we don't have the resources and time for it.

Jessie Kinkoid

Interesting topic. I wouldn't oppose the idea of a Lesbian Harem game. But I have to say, there's more than enough lesbian action in the current game for me already. And I would be disappointed if there wasn't. Not much point in having a harem, if you always have to take turns and never invite two or more to play.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a single girl drop that was actually a pair. Like twins or really, really close friends. The single girls that end up having a friend at higher affection levels are always nice.

Out of curiosity, though: in what sense would it be "Lesbian Harem"?

1) All of the girls are lesbians, to varying degrees?

2) The player is assumed to be, and the player avatar actually is, a female interested in other females? I keep picturing a game featuring a cute, female, slightly air-headed character who is simply looking to make friends, but keeps getting approached by eager females who convince her that friends share everything, including themselves.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Interesting topic. I wouldn't oppose the idea of a Lesbian Harem game. But I have to say, there's more than enough lesbian action in the current game for me already. And I would be disappointed if there wasn't. Not much point in having a harem, if you always have to take turns and never invite two or more to play.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a single girl drop that was actually a pair. Like twins or really, really close friends. The single girls that end up having a friend at higher affection levels are always nice.

Out of curiosity, though: in what sense would it be "Lesbian Harem"?

1) All of the girls are lesbians, to varying degrees?

2) The player is assumed to be, and the player avatar actually is, a female interested in other females? I keep picturing a game featuring a cute, female, slightly air-headed character who is simply looking to make friends, but keeps getting approached by eager females who convince her that friends share everything, including themselves.

Hello, dear!

I have to say that the little plot you wrote makes sense ;) It's cute and funny.

We may consider that, once we have the chance.

Jessie Kinkoid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...