get out

Fritzi

That was the last time you fooled me. I'm fed up !!!

The battle evaluation is partially incomprehensible and misleading. It is downright frustrating when you play against an opponent who is in ALL of your own and you lose the fight anyway. The Glory Storm gets you 100 enemies all in higher levels, so it's a lost game right from the start. In the store for equipment you will only find garbage! What is upgraded on the one hand, on the other hand, twice deducted. The only positive items you get at the Champions as a present for a winning section. Likewise in the store booster - just refilled just because nothing was suitable - and what happens? - 5x the same and yet another 2x and 1x something else but also not to use. Since you lose the desire to play, even if I have to say that the presentation has succeeded. But in the cases mentioned, it is capable of improvement!
Sincerely, User Fritzi

Arena Fight.png

Arena Fight2.png

Hentai Booster Shop.png

Ruhmesturm.png

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Fritzi said:

That was the last time you fooled me. I'm fed up !!!

The battle evaluation is partially incomprehensible and misleading. It is downright frustrating when you play against an opponent who is in ALL of your own and you lose the fight anyway. The Glory Storm gets you 100 enemies all in higher levels, so it's a lost game right from the start. In the store for equipment you will only find garbage! What is upgraded on the one hand, on the other hand, twice deducted. The only positive items you get at the Champions as a present for a winning section. Likewise in the store booster - just refilled just because nothing was suitable - and what happens? - 5x the same and yet another 2x and 1x something else but also not to use. Since you lose the desire to play, even if I have to say that the presentation has succeeded. But in the cases mentioned, it is capable of improvement!
Sincerely, User Fritzi

Arena Fight.png

Arena Fight2.png

Hentai Booster Shop.png

Ruhmesturm.png

if you want better equipment go to great pachkinko and play the 10 games option...

your welcome

If you're loosing too much, it's something to consider that maybe you're doing something wrong. So instead of getting angry you should try to find the source of the problem. The fact that a KH player who have a 5 star legendary girl still are using a Charm girl as Alpha, besides being almost a crime, just confirm that the problem it's you don't understanding the pvp system, not the system itself(even though this is not perfect either). So... https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle You're welcome

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 3