Newbie stuck at 4900 for a week:

yoyowhan

do you have the artefact that give more secondes on boss fight ? if yes try to update it.

try to make forge reset each time you have 200 hearts collected, it helps a lot to upgrade your girls.

the ma level isn't the main focus on the start. you need to creat a good upgrade base for your main girls

of course if you can reach your reset level. if not, each time you lose against the boss you go back 5 elvel behind. use the money you win in these levels to upgade piece by piece your girls (ilde and money). and use your temps bonus during the boss fight to have an extra boost and more chance to go through her

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sonny1903 said:

do you have the artefact that give more secondes on boss fight ? if yes try to update it.

try to make forge reset each time you have 200 hearts collected, it helps a lot to upgrade your girls.

the ma level isn't the main focus on the start. you need to creat a good upgrade base for your main girls

of course if you can reach your reset level. if not, each time you lose against the boss you go back 5 elvel behind. use the money you win in these levels to upgade piece by piece your girls (ilde and money). and use your temps bonus during the boss fight to have an extra boost and more chance to go through her

You have to be past level 5000 to get 200 hearts on a reset, so that won't work for them.  For comparison sake I'm at 4836 and I've got 147 hearts waiting if i reset now.  Also if I read his post right, he's got the most beneficial perks right now from the girls.

@yoyowhan can you post screenshots of your girls, and your crafts?  All I can suggest for right now is get the most useful crafts up over 200.  You could boost the seconds on boss craft, but honestly, that can bite you in the ass, because you'll still be at a crawl to progress on normal girls and it slows down earning your money to upgrade your girls.  Honestly it's best to just reset every time you notice a substantial dip in progress, grind that mojo, and keep boosting your perks, the overall idle one is probably the best to focus on for now.

Also while you don't have any other good perks for Angela, I'd start working on her perk 3, so you'll be gaining fractions of extra hearts which add up on leveling the other girls perks when you start needing more than 500 or so points.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

ave Mizuki,Bunny, Estelle perk 3.Mugane,Lyrsa ,Vanessa perk 1.Angela perk 2.

All idle and reward charm are over lv.190.

You have all 9 affection levels for Mizuki, Bunny, and Estelle? Lvl 190 for charms sounds really high for someone stuck in the 4000s too. And with your other perks, I think you should be able to clear floor 5000 very easily, especially with Mojo Energizer and Manly Sweat.

Are you leveling your girls evenly? You should pretty much only level Bunny right now, the other girls will just slow you down.

Also, if that isn't the problem, you can wait for your "free daily power." The power will change if you refresh the game, so refresh until you get Manly Sweat and do Mojo Energizer + Manly Sweat + Manly Sweat, which should increase your Idle Power by x13.5 for three minutes. That should definitely give you more than enough power to get the last few levels. Good luck! 😉

18 hours ago, wtfok said:

You have all 9 affection levels for Mizuki, Bunny, and Estelle? Lvl 190 for charms sounds really high for someone stuck in the 4000s too. And with your other perks, I think you should be able to clear floor 5000 very easily, especially with Mojo Energizer and Manly Sweat.

Are you leveling your girls evenly? You should pretty much only level Bunny right now, the other girls will just slow you down.

Also, if that isn't the problem, you can wait for your "free daily power." The power will change if you refresh the game, so refresh until you get Manly Sweat and do Mojo Energizer + Manly Sweat + Manly Sweat, which should increase your Idle Power by x13.5 for three minutes. That should definitely give you more than enough power to get the last few levels. Good luck! 😉

Felicia is actually better than bunny

@trunks2585 : ok, it's at level 5000 that you get 200 hearts, didn't remembered it. but at his level he gets a good amount. With time he will be able to reach 5000.

@wtfok : "free daily power" are the one you have with a timer ?  if yes I try reeting to test it and it didn't changed

Edited by sonny1903

4 hours ago, sonny1903 said:

@wtfok : "free daily power" are the one you have with a timer ?  if yes I try reeting to test it and it didn't changed

Tested it just now and it still works. There's a 1/6 chance that you get the same power after refreshing, that's probably what happened. Just refresh until you get the power you want

image.png.2cc33a4491d056345baac4c917582c06.pngimage.png.d531836d5569c92a05c762766b95108f.png