I just refreshed the page and lost days of progress

mrttao

The game should clearly indicate when it is having problems with saving!

I just manually saved the game and then refreshed the page. And I ended up losing days of progress! (about 1000 hearts spent on estella)

I was version 1.5.something before the refresh and 1.6 after.

Is it possible that it just would not accept saves being transmitted from an older version of the game?

here.

Friday on an account I was at level 4000+ and saturday morning I was at level 3800.

yesterday on my first account I had 2 hearts one with Spring and now I'm back to zero with her and I went from level 3000 to level 2000. for this account, I was updating heart #3 at home. and when I was outside in the evening, I logged to the mobile app to update it a little. and I was back on 1st heart on the app. so I quited and waited to be home again. once home I could continue to update heart #3 but this morning when I login the site, I'm back at heart #1. Does the app is screwing the save ?

maybe. but I had the same problem on my 2 other account. they both lost 200-300 level

@Kinkoid what do you plan about this boring bug that comes often ?

Edited by sonny1903

The same happened to me this morning:

I refreshed the game and lost the whole progress of the last 3-4 days, which hurts quite a bit. That includes the kobans from the dayly misions and the affinity from the daily reset and misions. Is there any posibility to recover them? I tried to contact suport, but I got notofications that my emails are not being recieved by the external server

Same thing just happened to me.  It was running slow so I hit save and closed the browser window.  On the reload I lost the past week or so of progress.  I had completed Spring's level 6 and Meghan level 7 and was around half way to 8.    Looks like I also lost my craft upgrades and the upgrade points I earned.

Very annoying.

En 17/11/2019 a las 9:34, mrttao dijo:

The game should clearly indicate when it is having problems with saving!

I just manually saved the game and then refreshed the page. And I ended up losing days of progress! (about 1000 hearts spent on estella)

I was version 1.5.something before the refresh and 1.6 after.

Is it possible that it just would not accept saves being transmitted from an older version of the game?

In the Halloween event the same thing happened with the update (many people like me lost the time used and were not saved) I thought that in this last update they would have already solved it (I noticed it in a previous ticket), but as it did not fail me again I understood that it was resolved

What we have to do is complain and complain,otherwise we will never have a playable game and administrators can never finish it

Thank you MRTTAO for putting this error if I find it again I will be more attentive (many times if you are not attentive to the hearts of the girls you do not know if there is failure or not)

SPANISH

En el evento de Halloween sucedió lo mismo con la actualización (muchas personas como yo perdieron el tiempo utilizado y no se guardaron) Pensé que en esta última actualización ya lo habrían resuelto (lo noté en un boleto anterior), pero como no me volvió a fallar, entendí que estaba resuelto

Lo que tenemos que hacer es quejarnos y quejarnos,de lo contrario, nunca tendremos un juego jugable y los administradores nunca podrán terminarlo

Gracias MRTTAO por poner este error si lo encuentro nuevamente estaré más atento (muchas veces si no estás atento a los corazones de las chicas no sabes si hay un fallo o no)

Same thing. Came back on and I was over 1k stages lower than I was when I last logged off. And I manually saved before I logged off. Haven't done a complete check on what I lost but this is not the first time, just the worst. Usually I just lose 40 or 50 stages.

After checking, seems all I lost was the stage level I was at. Frustrating. I was close to getting my next contact and only 600 away from my next girl. Now over 1600 from next contact and over 2000 from next girl.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:42 AM, Lion_Tamer said:

Same thing just happened to me.  It was running slow so I hit save and closed the browser window.  On the reload I lost the past week or so of progress.  I had completed Spring's level 6 and Meghan level 7 and was around half way to 8.    Looks like I also lost my craft upgrades and the upgrade points I earned.

Very annoying.

And it just happened again. This time it went back about 12 hours.  I had spent some of the craft points and it reset to having them be unspent (and the craft list also not updated).  But of course I lost all the craft points on the current run as it set the girl level back 1000+ levels.  

OMG, It happened again!: 2 times in the same week!

This time I took screenshots before reloading the game, but I don´t know how to upload them to the forum (there is always a first time for everything)

Before reloading the game:

Before.thumb.png.a90efedb13f55abe61ff4ef9bbc23424.png

After reloading:

after.thumb.png.4a640a64cb14b4da201c4c56d16747b7.png

It seems that it is related with a game update, since "moho numbers" look diferent than this morning when playing in the office. I´ve stimated the lost in 444 and a little of time, which is much less than this monday, however if I had refreshed the game other day the lost would be much greather...

Edited by Pepe Lolo
upload image

I just had this same issue. Infuriating when it does this since the game is intentionally made to encourage you to NOT refresh the game on a regular basis because you expect that it is doing autosaves to the Hentai Clicker main server.

This is enraging for me mainly because I was just about to rank 6 Vanessa (literally... I was only 20 affection away from being able to do that) and now I am back to needing 2.1K affection to get her to rank 6.

Edited by Lerianis

same problem.... lost a little bit less than 1000 level and nearly 1000 affection spend on Megane and so...

Can we have an answer about this problem? it's not the first time...

At least @Kinkoid, if you can't avoid the bug for the moment, try to explain us how we can do to lost the less progression. How about using the manual save every day? or??