Champions Rewards

Carlos-69

I am trying to get Any and i just finished the 2nd time 5 stages. I know you can get Any in 1st time 2nd time or 5th time. But is it normal that i get the first time and the second time both exact the same reward the so called exclusief scenerie (Theme)? And is there any limit of making 5 stages clear to get Any? I mean am i sure that i get Any or maybe i don't get her even if i play 100 time? Because it's getting more difficult each time. Maybe there is also a bug, because i needed about 30 tickets first time clearing a stage. I am playing a lot so i progress fast. Eventhough i needed 40 tickets with the second time clearing a stage. So the first time i needed about 150 tickets to clear 5 stages and second time i needed about 200 tickets to clear 5 stages and this including my progress in the game such as getting more attack power and more ego. And i couln't find usefull info about playing the champions, that's why i ask here. Thanks already for your replies.

10 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

There are 8 rewards in total for the 5th stage; girl, 3x heroes outfit, a theme, 3x scenery (for 1 girl, for 4 girls, for 9 girls). The picture is the same for all 3 sceneries and the theme. It will take at most 8 complete levels, so 40 stages is the max.

Thank you very much for the answer. well 10 stages done 30 to go then :))

Do you know if there is a link or something where i can find maybe a strategy to use less tickets? Because i think 40 tickets for each stage is really too much.. I have to wait first till i have enough tickets to play. Because it happend to me a few times that i had to use kobans to play before the 24 hours were finished. I would use kobans instead of waiting till i have enough kobans. But it's just too much. Because i would use then 5K kobans for eah stage :)

Strategy point 0: NEVER use kobans instead of tickets to perform with a champion. Tickets are free, you get 5-10 every day, and Kobans are very hard to earn.

Strategy point 1: Draft the girls until you have at least the first 6 of them coincide with the poses showed by the champion. You can move them in the roster and fix 5 of them to not be redrafted, so 6 is easy to obtain.

Strategy point 2: Improve the girls levels used to fight the champion after you have drafted them.

Strategy point 3: Try to use rainbow equipment to increase the chance to get a special move from the girls and minimize it for the champion girl.

strategy point 4: If possible try to max your stats in the market, use legendary equipment, and fight the champion when you are boosted.

Final Strategy point: Have A LOT of patience. Some champions won't give the girl until the 8 level.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

Strategy point 0: NEVER use kobans instead of tickets to perform with a champion. Tickets are free, you get 5-10 every day, and Kobans are very hard to earn.

Strategy point 1: Draft the girls until you have at least the first 6 of them coincide with the poses showed by the champion. You can move them in the roster and fix 5 of them to not be redrafted, so 6 is easy to obtain.

Strategy point 2: Improve the girls levels used to fight the champion after you have drafted them.

Strategy point 3: Try to use rainbow equipment to increase the chance to get a special move from the girls and minimize it for the champion girl.

strategy point 4: If possible try to max your stats in the market, use legendary equipment, and fight the champion when you are boosted.

Final Strategy point: Have A LOT of patience. Some champions won't give the girl until the 8 level.

i buy always the books from the store, so i have always the girls at the max level, but i have to admitt it begins to be hard to keep them all at the max level now i have 52 girls. I always fight after boosting the champion. Before Visors Home sometimes 6 or 7 girls had the chance, but since i am at Visors Home i naver reach the 6th girl at the 5th stage.

And thank you for the stratefy points 👍

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Don't worry too much about it. Visor and Alban are way more difficult than the first 4 champions. It is just going to take a while. Fortunately they are not going anywhere.

I am sure they are not going anywhere :D

Last question: Are the rewards except the girls the same quality in every house? I mean, are the legendary items in for exemple Pride Mansion same quality as the legendary items in Visors Home?

The legendary gifts only have a different picture. The rest is the same as when you get then anywhere else, including other champions. You just have to know that there is a percentual range in the stats, and the exact value is generated when you get it. So you can get a high-end or a low-end equip. But it doesn't matter where you get them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...