Can you manipulate which girl you receive after battle?

waynoinsano

I don't know if this is a feature or just random coincidence  but the last 2 girls I've won since the revamp had their picture showing in the preview when I started the battle. I've been wondering if waiting for the picture of the girl you want to cycle and then hitting the button to battle has any effect on who you get. I'm currently only fighting the Dark Lord when Justine's photo is up. I could be wrong since I haven't had a girl drop since I started paying attention, keep an eye out it might be a feature they snuck in and didn't tell us about. Let us know if it true or not if anyone gets more girls with their picture showing any random one that is not showing.

• Like 1

I've won two girls since the update. One from the ninja guy, one from the dark lord. Both time's I got a girl that wasn't the one who's picture was showing.

I think it's just there to show you what girls are available to win, because they get removed from the pool once you acquire them.

• Like 2

You get a random girl that you have not gotten yet the only time you get a girl that has a picture showing is when it's the last girl you have left to get off the boss so it's random and you just had the picture showing at the time it does not matter which girl you get since you will end up getting all the girls the boss has to drop if you keep fighting the boss.

items and combat boosters also do not increase your chance of getting a girl since the time it takes you to beat the boss does not matter if you get a girl or not i got my first girl off the dark lord after only times fighting him so it proves the time it takes you to beat the boss does not matter it's just random luck.

Just to make sure this thread doesn't come some "useless hope":
-You cannot increase the girl droprate
-The event girls are not tied to the regular troll girl's dropchance
-The less girls you have to hunt from said troll the longer it take
-Girls you obtain are random

Edited by Shidou
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, natstar said:

I got the housemaid from Gruntt the first time i attacked him just then as well so it's just random chance after i gave him a go after trying to get the event girl from the dark lord..

21231901_359202144511776_597225906397678

sorry for the offtopic, but how can you claim for the housmeaid to be your first gruntt drop when we can see (regular) regine as your alpha? something's wrong here! :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Just to make sure this thread doesn't come some "useless hope":
-You cannot increase the girl droprate
-The event girls are not tied to the regular troll girl's dropchance
-The less girls you have to hunt from said troll the longer it take
-Girls you obtain are random

I already liked 10 posts today so i cannot like your post yet i will do it tomorrow thanks for your help another way i just remembered to increase your chances of getting a event girl is from epic pachinko

Edited by Shidou
spelling errors form me
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Habi said:

ah ok. didn't think about that. sorry...

I am actually lucky the event is on since i got miss spook after my third time fighting gruntt (second time was fighting him during the story when he drops the gold key) so my luck would be a bad thing if no event since i would have no boss girls to get lol. 

21193032_359318997833424_822051918683365

• Like 1