Thanks to mojo ring,I get Si-Lee without Spring and Felicia!

yoyowhan

You're not the first one to do that. I did it 3 days ago, but there probably is someone else, who got it done even faster...

Anyway, I agree that Mojo Ring saved us, because it's a powerful charm. When I got it (I was lucky to get it as my 5th charm, so it didn't cost me much), I could easily go as high as I had previously reached without any boosts. Upgraded this charm and got Sa-Lee the same day... Now I also got it in the main game and in 2 days time it helped me to go from Stage 5600 to 7000 and get both Spring and Felicia... I'll just keep upgrading some of those powerful charms and I should reach 8000 in a few days time...

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

On a similar note.  Has everyone gotten click, idle, and rewards as their first three crafts?  I'm curious if certain crafts are given first always to keep things fair and not up to luck.

I am pretty sure (99%) those three are set as the first three.

Thx

Got her too (very tough grind of rewards after 1990 stage)

But the fact that she's at the very bottom of the list  makes her use uncomfortable

P.S. that ring-thing very powerfull charm got it just now in main office via price 7B

Edited by borov

Unsure what the cutoff points are. But even if you level those 2 charms equally, at some point leveling up just Felicia will overtake even what the clicker girl's add.

Your levels are slightly higher then my charms are tho, so I'm sure you've passed that cutoff point ;)