Market bug

darkhorse

Congratulations on discovering this year-old bug! They have said for over a year now that they are aware of the problem and are working on it. If that is true then some programmers need to be fired. I have to use an old MacBook to be able to buy or give items to girls. 

Edited by pizzaguy

That is NOT a game bug. Apple products are built specifically to hinder adult content. If I am not wrong, on some sites (for unknown reasons) this doesn't work, but unluckily for you HH is not of the number. Probably @pizzaguy is able to play just because his Macbook is quite old and either the site automatically has a workaround against that product or at that time Apple had not so strict policies. If you want to avoid problems in the future you will need to use non-Apple products, or give up playing the game. The fault of all this is Apple, not the devs, so blame Apple if you want to protest to someone.

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, Observer_X said:

That is NOT a game bug. Apple products are built specifically to hinder adult content. If I am not wrong, on some sites (for unknown reasons) this doesn't work, but unluckily for you HH is not of the number. Probably @pizzaguy is able to play just because his Macbook is quite old and either the site automatically has a workaround against that product or at that time Apple had not so strict policies. If you want to avoid problems in the future you will need to use non-Apple products, or give up playing the game. The fault of all this is Apple, not the devs, so blame Apple if you want to protest to someone.

That is false. The support team has acknowledged this bug more than once. Also, Apple products do not have built-in censorship. If so, it is amazing how this is the only product it ever worked on for decades.

This bug began with iOS 12.1 and for the first 9 months or so it came and went with the periodic HH software updates, which happen here at 10 pm.