I didn't get reward!

Welp gg

Same issue here, started playing hentai clicker following that in game add on Hentai Heroes but didn't get Mizuki, it was like the two games weren't connecting with each other or otherwise not realizing that I'd gotten well past lvl 3000. Tried it on my cell and my pc, nothing, tried disabling add block and similar and waiting 24 hours, in accordance with one suggestion. Nothing. Just that same in game add popping up encouraging me to play clicker to earn a reward. Really annoying

Just now, Sir_Rob said:

Same issue here, started playing hentai clicker following that in game add on Hentai Heroes but didn't get Mizuki, it was like the two games weren't connecting with each other or otherwise not realizing that I'd gotten well past lvl 3000. Tried it on my cell and my pc, nothing, tried disabling add block and similar and waiting 24 hours, in accordance with one suggestion. Nothing. Just that same in game add popping up encouraging me to play clicker to earn a reward. Really annoying

Have you tried interacting with the banner via the new 'sexfriends' page on HH?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Have you tried interacting with the banner via the new 'sexfriends' page on HH?

Not previously, but I did just now. Same thing, it's stuck on the "try it now" state, not recognicing at all that I've already reached well beyond the required lvl since first seeing the in game add and started playing clicker.

Update: And now all of a sudden it worked. May well have been clicking the try it now button via the sex friends banner that finally did it, after a while at least. So thanks for the suggestion GeorgeMTO.

Edited by Sir_Rob