Not getting full +10 energy when level increases

ali-n

I was at 20 energy. I leveled up when performing an "Activities" and it said I had been awarded 10 energy... however, energy only went to 26 (obviously, it should have gone to 30). I think this is the second time in a row where I've not received the full 10 energy. I'll try to get screen captures of this, day after tomorrow when I should be leveling up again.

Same error occurred, but I wasn't paying attention so didn't get any screen-captures. This time I was at 19 and it only gave me 7 energy instead of 10 (i.e., energy went to 26 instead of 29, as it should have if awarding me 10 as it stated).

Okay, as promised, below are some screen captures. The first one is a little hard to see, but I says I had 38 energy. When I leveled up it says "+10 ", which should have put me at 48, but as can be seen in the second capture it put me at 43 therefore only gave me 5. This is the at least the third time in a row -- WTF is going on!?!

HH-Capture1.JPG

HH-Capture2.JPG

38 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

Did you happen to spend energy on Adventure or Champions a little before leveling up?

Not sure exactly what you're asking. I had more energy before this point that I spent on "Adventure", which is how I got to 38. I then leveled up doing one of the "Activities", so no energy was spent right before the point of leveling up. 

Edited by ali-n
reworded slightly for clarification

54 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

...actually, when the big blue "You've reached level X" popup is on screen, the 10 energy have already been added. You had 28 before the level-up, and you've received an extra 5 points on top of the regular 10.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

(extra +1 for me there)

Interesting. I'm pretty sure I started the Activity with 38. I will again try to do some properly timed screen captures just prior to next leveling and see it shows.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:54 PM, _shal_ said:

...actually, when the big blue "You've reached level X" popup is on screen, the 10 energy have already been added. You had 28 before the level-up, and you've received an extra 5 points on top of the regular 10.

[image] / [image] / [image] / [image]

(extra +1 for me there)

Okay, I feel stupid. You were right that when the blue popup appears the 10 has already been added in.

They are in sequence below (before, when blue popup appears, and after).

Still no clue where the extra points come from. Perhaps they come from the Club bonuses? The one I belong to has one maxed out and a couple others relatively high (see fourth attachment). 

HH1-Capture.JPG

HH2-Capture.JPG

HH3-Capture.JPG

HH4-Capture.JPG

Edited by ali-n
just messing around with the layout

6 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Still no clue where the extra points come from. Perhaps they come from the Club bonuses? The one I belong to has one maxed out and a couple others relatively high (see fourth attachment). 

The extra points are equal to what you generated naturally through waiting since the last time you spent energy. So, if you spend down to, say, 20/100 and you wait half an hour until it's at 24/100, levelling up will give you an additional 4 for 24+10+4 = 38/100. It's been like that ever since they implemented the +10 on each level-up more than a year ago, and we've never received word from Kinkoid if it's a bug or an undocumented feature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1