Setting for turning off or decreasing a craft

Sir_Rob

I'd like to see an ability to decrease or turn off a particular craft. As things stand now I rather unthinkingly upped Dirty Talking Script too far, which makes currency accumulation very sluggish by the time I get to a boss I can't beat as the five girl lvls you have to replay also go by very slowly. All speed is lost. Thus I'd like a way to either turn down that crafts effectiveness or, more drastically, turn it off in order to remedy my mistake.

• Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EcchiLorD said:

i also didn't read and now my 668% of idle is converted into click ( MOJO RING )
i really want to reset or decraft it... BUMP BUMPP !!!!!!!!!!

I think you have failed to read now. It doesn't reduce your idle damage at all. It just adds a bonus to your click equal to 668% of your idle score.

Just to say it again: this charm does not make you lose ANY idle damage.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I think you have failed to read now. It doesn't reduce your idle damage at all. It just adds a bonus to your click equal to 668% of your idle score.

but for some reason i've reach over 10k level within 40 hours ( only with idle + 30 mins spell ) 
after upgrade , i notice my idle multiplier reduce alot and now i cant even reach 8.5k level 
so yah i confuse
Thank you anyway ^.^  

1 hour ago, EcchiLorD said:

but for some reason i've reach over 10k level within 40 hours ( only with idle + 30 mins spell ) 
after upgrade , i notice my idle multiplier reduce alot and now i cant even reach 8.5k level 
so yah i confuse
Thank you anyway ^.^  

When exactly was this that you were reading 10k?

On 12/8/2019 at 7:27 PM, Sir_Rob said:

As things stand now I rather unthinkingly upped Dirty Talking Script too far, which makes currency accumulation very sluggish by the time I get to a boss I can't beat as the five girl lvls you have to replay also go by very slowly. 

Thats why I have DTS on lvl1

But how far are you?

I notice that at +7000 the speed of idle is so slow even overnight I can get just few levels of Felicia.

Most progress comes for me from clicks.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

u r right thk u 

Edited by EcchiLorD