Please add Finalmecia as the new girl

jackhorn

1. Not going to happen. Suggested so often that they (Kinkoid) made an official statement about it. The writers do not want to add villains as harem girls in case they need them later in the story again.

2. Know-how has 5 legendary girls, just like hardcore. Charm has 4.

3. If you want her, go play henta clicker. You can get her there.

4. If, and this is a purely hypothetical if, she is added she will most likely be hardcore, like in hentai clicker.

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

4. If, and this is a purely hypothetical if, she is added she will most likely be hardcore, like in hentai clicker.

Whats the use of having her in another game even though same maker.

Need it in here where we play or lay lol

16 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Insert very large eye-roll emoji here. Somebody doesn't seem to understand that this harem thing isn't a lifetime contract in-universe.

yes but shouldnt we enjoy it while it is still in effect. i means thats what it means to be in a contract no....!!??

17 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

They could still see her as an extra for some kind of mind control girl along with the other sexy girl bosses. The last scene could have them all break free so they could still be used as.villains but the players get them in their harem.

Yeah i dont mind that too. need some new girls why not villians then .

5 minutes ago, jackhorn said:

Yeah i dont mind that too. need some new girls why not villians then .

6 minutes ago, jackhorn said:

yes but shouldnt we enjoy it while it is still in effect. i means thats what it means to be in a contract no....!!??

6 minutes ago, jackhorn said:

You can quote more than one post and thus not spam 3 different replies jsyk.

Harem in this game isn't a contract at all. I highly suggest you reread world 1 if you think it is, or if you think mind controlling people into yours is an "okay" thing to do in this universe.

As for "why not villains"? Because Kinkoid said no. That's the only reason you need. You can want it sure, but you'd be better off just accepting that it won't happen.

2 hours ago, jackhorn said:

Well, that will be the only place to get her. So if you are after Finalmecia, better play HC instead of this game.

With respect to any "other way" to make it possible. There is none. She will remain a villain, and once force becomes part of it, then the MC turns into the one thing he is fighting in the haremverse. 

7 hours ago, jackhorn said:

I was commenting on the other poster's severe misunderstanding of the harem dynamics here:

On 12/11/2019 at 10:04 PM, Crimson scale said:

They could still see her as an extra for some kind of mind control girl along with the other sexy girl bosses. The last scene could have them all break free so they could still be used as.villains but the players get them in their harem.

That literally makes zero sense whatsoever within the haremverse. There won't be any obtainable harem members whose story includes that they don't want to be part of the hero's harem.

It appears that you're similarly confused though, so have an eyeroll of your own if you wish.

Edited by _shal_

On 12/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Ah i didnt know thank you for that. But individual replies are not spamming its just giving them their answers with respect. 

No no...i was thinking like getting villians in as a contract...will that not do? I know kinkoid said no it must before i started playing so thats news to me. 

Oh btw i already got finalmecia in clicker. damn i got the programming pro founded to rake in those clicks you know. lol

You can quote more than one post and thus not spam 3 different replies jsyk.

Harem in this game isn't a contract at all. I highly suggest you reread world 1 if you think it is, or if you think mind controlling people into yours is an "okay" thing to do in this universe.

As for "why not villains"? Because Kinkoid said no. That's the only reason you need. You can want it sure, but you'd be better off just accepting that it won't happen.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, Chthugha said:

Well, that will be the only place to get her. So if you are after Finalmecia, better play HC instead of this game.

With respect to any "other way" to make it possible. There is none. She will remain a villain, and once force becomes part of it, then the MC turns into the one thing he is fighting in the haremverse. 

Got it in clicker so no problems there. oh btw how to revert a girl back and give those affection and exp to another girl? is there a way like in other games you inherit stuff and give them to your most current.

53 minutes ago, jackhorn said:

Got it in clicker so no problems there. oh btw how to revert a girl back and give those affection and exp to another girl? is there a way like in other games you inherit stuff and give them to your most current.

Unfortunately not. I would like a full reset of hearts given in HC. I would pay a fair amount of kobans for that 😂

• 3 months later...

Whilst I would like to see Finalmecia added, unless there's a big enough call for it for Kinkoid to change their minds on the matter, then I'm just gonna have to deal with it, simple as. Just have to hope I luck out on Hentai Clicker