Reversed text

Menard

whenever I have to login, which is far more often now that the Christmas event has gone live, the email and password entry forms are typing right to left instead of left to right.

I have to type my email address and password in backwards. Major inconvenience that may prove to be an impediment to me playing the game.

10 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

I've seen something like that one one site. A sizeable percent of players were affected. Try typing something in any other text field like address bar, then try typing in your login password again.

(Also copy/paste should work as a workaround.)

You'd think that would work, but it doesn't. And now the email field only has one character at a time, so I can't log in at all.

The password field is still, in it's delightfully quirky way, still backwards.

If you tell us which browser and system  you are running aka ms edge, chrome, firefox, ie etc then people may be able to help there are windows applications like text input support that revers input fields when using some of the regional keyboard settings, there are also errors chat can happen with java overflow. and many mobile phones have similar problems when using older browsers. Try updating your viewing platform, java (old versions of windows and other platforms only), or clearing your internet cashe. you can also try looking threw your settings and make sure you do not have any 3rd party apps running that could be interfering with your input fields. other than this without more info its hard to diagnose what's going on.