So what's the point?

ZenMaster

So yeah, what's the point?  Sorry up front because I know I am a critic and I do not mean any disrespect here. Especially not because I think this game is kind of fun and fair, of course you hope for people to p2w ("Pay to Win") but you also don't make it too hard for players not to. That's honest.

But seriously... the whole town stuff is pretty static. I tried re-visiting start town hoping new (random!) things would appear but nope. It's just one huge linear collection of events. Once you done something don't bother trying again. Now... I can see why not but you guys do take a lot of effort into making us believe this might be an open world web game. Nope!

See, my problem here is that we started chasing Bunny (she looks cute alright) and we got a reward. But after that the whole thing falls apart I think. Mermaids.. One huge erotic fantasy yet it didn't do shit because it was just the same as before... blow job, bukake, wee bit of bondage. Nothing.

At the risk of being overly negative (sorry!): why would I bother to continue my quest if all you get is more of the same?

• Boobs?  - Everywhere!
  • Dick shots? - Included!
  • Cum? - Almost need a tissue for the monitor (and not for stuff I might have accidentally put on!)
  • Fuck jobs? - Hard to ignore!

So why should I keep playing? Seen it, done that.. why bother?

See...

My problem is that too much is no fun. Bunny in a swimsuit looks hot:

You go girl! :x

.... but some of the others pics make me start wondering again why I even bother:

Thanks, but no thanks ;)

Thanks for the headstand but you looked much cooler before this :S

The only thing to chase is the quest yet that quest is more of the same we already got: boobs. cum, stuff..

Let me make this real simple:

h3d2.jpg.84bddb52fe26a0393432544aa73c6b42.jpg

This gives me reason to lust for (and this was even made before we got the awesome HD update!). And what is that thing doing behind her? Should we hurry to safe her or...  well. she does look pretty confident, she'll kick some ass right?

See: this is how I start this game above (sorta). But after I finished the HH tutorial I got a load of everything already.

Which is my suggestion: make us work for something. Bathingsuit Bunny is awesome. But the rest not so much. My adventure will only have more of the same, and nothing aroused me in the first place. So why bother?

For the record: No, I am not just being negative. I do poke a little fun of you guys by sharing some of my T3X stuff (no offense, you started it) but I do hope my comments can be put to good use. Some of this stuff is fun, and even though I do honestly wonder how long I will keep playing (only after 2 days, that can't be healthy) I will go on the record again by saying that the Bunny shot looks seriously sexy.

• Like 1

its hard to take anything you say serious when you use a picture of something as shitty as a sexvilla model as reference ( ' - ')

shock_coming.gif.d3e2b984c96b8d1d0105786eaad739d2.gif

Upgrade the girls to 3 stars and 90% of them are fully nude. The story is always more of the same because its they way the game works (and i doubt you even have seen that much of the game. guess you are pretty new to it). 

And the game is not made to "arouse" you. There are always exceptions but this is not a fapping game, its an idle game with some nsf theme.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

My problem is that too much is no fun.

Your frustration is due to the anchor strategy. The starting settling is a convenient illusion to persuade you to stay. You got too much? You will recieve less as you go forward. Games are pointless in a practical sense, specially idle games. Here the true activity is collecting income: absurd choise, to be clicking between your girl list every five minutes. If you are not waiting in this game, then you will be discouraged, regardless pictures, color, design. Nevertheless, every game is a system with plenty of possibilities, and users can chose his own goals within. If nothing availiable or achievable is interesting to you, walk away. Doing the opposite is insane.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, natstar said:

Upgrade the girls affection with gifts they take more clothing off and you get more sex scenes collect more girls and get more affection scenes the girls also give more money as well.

12 hours ago, jyepie said:

you have to buy affection gifts and when you give them enough gifts they all take clothes off. at the end they end up fully nude 

Thanks for the comments, but I was already aware of that. And I also think you guys missed my point... Why would I want to get them nekkid when you get boobs and cum and stuff all over the place? When you fight the evil troll (2nd city) you get a hot scene with scheherazade who's actually not but then she is, etc. You get to see it all, she's naked, you're having sex and I think I even recall a bukake shot. Also note: you can always go back to those screenies if you want to by replaying.

So why would I want to take effort in getting her naked again?

4 hours ago, ranchersa said:

You got too much? You will recieve less as you go forward. Games are pointless in a practical sense, specially idle games. Here the true activity is collecting income: absurd choise, to be clicking between your girl list every five minutes. If you are not waiting in this game, then you will be discouraged, regardless pictures, color, design. Nevertheless, every game is a system with plenty of possibilities, and users can chose his own goals within. If nothing availiable or achievable is interesting to you, walk away. Doing the opposite is insane.

Very true indeed :)

As said, at this time I dunno but something tells me I might not be playing for too long. I already noticed that some adventure scenes turned into a grind already because you can't advance 3 pictures without running out of energy again. Obviously an idea to get you hooked but.. oh well ;)

2 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Very true indeed :)

As said, at this time I dunno but something tells me I might not be playing for too long. I already noticed that some adventure scenes turned into a grind already because you can't advance 3 pictures without running out of energy again. Obviously an idea to get you hooked but.. oh well ;)

This game is not for you, that much is clear.
My only remark is this; why do you even bother coming to the forum and making a thread about how you do not like the game?
It's seriously a waste of your time, our time, and the time of the dev's to even read this.
They are not going to change the whole game, because you don't like how it plays ¬¬
Don't you think yourself that this is a bit ridiculous?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

This game is not for you, that much is clear.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

My only remark is this; why do you even bother coming to the forum and making a thread about how you do not like the game?
It's seriously a waste of your time, our time, and the time of the dev's to even read this.

And that's where you're wrong. Sometimes critical comments which can be backed up with arguments other than "I just don't like it" can be quite valuable and helpful to improve on some of the bits and pieces. Just because you don't like what someone is sharing doesn't automatically mean it's totally useless.

Also... if you really thought it's a waste of time then why bother responding? It's not as if I'm forcing people into that.

They are not going to change the whole game, because you don't like how it plays ¬¬

I never said they should.

I know this is hard to grasp for some but when someone is being critical they're not necessarily negative. Which also boils down to the reason for my post: I think there's room open for improvement, and therefor I shared my points of concern.

See: in the end this games main goal is for the devs. to get a bit of revenue going. And there's often a huge difference in perception between players who are already familiar with the game and those who are somewhat new to it.

And let's get one thing straight: I'll be the first to admit that I still got some stuff to learn about this game. For example: I discovered a solution to my Red Battler handstand problem mentioned above. You can set the girls profile picture which you like best by clicking one of the circles / orbs below her. So although my R.B. has a level one grade quest she's not doing a handstand in my harem anymore.

Seriously, don't read between the lines in my posts because there's honestly nothing there.

• Like 1