Wow... Stage 9000 is BRUTAL To Get To!

TheBootyWarrior

There are definitely some plateaus that all players will hit where things get quite difficult, then a bit easier, then much harder again (in my experience with clickers). But man, 9000 is CRAZY. Seems like it's taken me like 10+ resets and the only thing that's now gotten me close was buying the holiday bundle which included a big amount of boosters, and rolling all the kobans on the gacha for some further boosts. No girls by the way, in like 10 rolls since I started the game. :(

Looks like no matter how you work out the math, the reward (in my opinion) makes it too disproportionately hard to hit stage 9000 and get Juliette as compared to the increases in difficulty from the new girls at the lower levels. Just a bit of a rant, that's about it. Have a great day you guys, and Merry Christmas. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, man, "brutal" is right.  I don't even know how long I've been working on 9000 at this point -- weeks at least.  My current strategy -- though I don't know how valid it is -- is to level up only Felicia, Abrael and Mani.  I was leveling up Clara, too, but boss levels are taking so long to get to at this point that I figure it's no longer worth it.  I finally got past stage 8980, but I have no idea how long the next 20 stages will take.  It's just a crawl, now, and it all depends on whether or not the bosses are hardcore, since that's the hardest for me to get past.  If there's another hardcore boss at 8990 or 9000, I may not make it.

Update: just made it through a hardcore boss at 8990.  Light at the end of the tunnel?

Update again: made it!

Edited by EdMuse
Updated info.

dw cause once you start getting higher your reset stage start level and skip make it a lot easier im upto start 4300 reset 8400 and skip 70% I get to stage 11k in round 30min 12k in an additional 30 (using sex powers) 13k around an additional 1 hour and 14 k in an additional 8 - 10 hour that's with all the shop buffs up except 5sec and hearts. but ye reset forge is really bad especial once you get to 600+ and start to need A4 stage 14k gives round 10 levels to a single stat the critical ones are worst there cost is ridicules 

Annotation 2020-01-21 065231.jpg