Affection

~Crown Clown

Yes you should buy gifts. The people who have large amounts of gifts are typically those who have already bought an excessive amount of gifts and already maxed everyone currently in their harem. If you want to catch up you need to buy them. Both Karole (w11) and Pandora's Witch (w13) drop affection gifts instead of money, so there were some people that were annoyed by this since they didn't need money while farming to obtain the harem drops from them.

Those complaints are also often made by players who don't have to farm boss drops from revivals, so they have both less girls being obtained and more days a month to farm the higher level bosses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes you should buy gifts. The people who have large amounts of gifts are typically those who have already bought an excessive amount of gifts and already maxed everyone currently in their harem. If you want to catch up you need to buy them. Both Karole (w11) and Pandora's Witch (w13) drop affection gifts instead of money, so there were some people that were annoyed by this since they didn't need money while farming to obtain the harem drops from them.

Those complaints are also often made by players who don't have to farm boss drops from revivals, so they have both less girls being obtained and more days a month to farm the higher level bosses.

Oh so that's why, im still on hamelin I'll probably be here for more or less a month 🙂🙂

I guess i would regularly buy flowers now

Thanks

How do i close this thread? 

4 hours ago, Hotless said:

Beware because even the epic affection items (and especially the legendary) cost a ton of money, so even if you are buying them with every 8-hour (or a level up) refresh then you will soon find yourself run out of money fast.

Yeah I'll only buy until i 2 star all my current rare girls still have 4 girls, thanks btw looks like a 4 star legendary girl is impossible for now