I'm hardcore, level 184, 93 haremettes.
My Kameyala:
Level 140
Base HC / CH / KH = 4,4 / 2,4 / 1,6
Current HC / CH / KH = 801 / 437 / 292

How all these goes to 7484 power? I need a formula to choose best best babes to fight against sew champions

Edited by Cunt Fuckula

You don't need a formula, that number is already applying a formula to determine their strength. Pick matching poses where possible as they matter more than the power does, then highest numbers where there's no patching pose (and obviously highest number among the matching poses).

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You don't need a formula, that number is already applying a formula to determine their strength. Pick matching poses where possible as they matter more than the power does, then highest numbers where there's no patching pose (and obviously highest number among the matching poses).

Thanks. But I need know the power before go to Sex Champions 😊

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't understand. The power is shown before you challenge the champion, so you can see to do rearranging or rerolls.

Know power IN sex champions isn't so good. For example:

If (acidentally) I give up a girl with 5000 power for a girl with 4000, I won't have a chance to recover the 5000 babe. But knowning power out Sex Champions, I could prepare choose the best.

• Thinking 1

59 minutes ago, Cunt Fuckula said:

If (acidentally) I give up a girl with 5000 power for a girl with 4000, I won't have a chance to recover the 5000 babe. But knowning power out Sex Champions, I could prepare choose the best.

Facing the champions is about having the girls maxed up (level and affection, as possible) and rearranging them according to the poses the champion has in his rotation.

The impression (power) on the champion will be doubled if the girl matches the position in the rotation. The champions are per class (except the last challenge), so you should be worried about having the respective class girls maxed out and then draft and rearrange them accordingly as best you can in order to match the rotation he requires. IMO, anyway.

9 hours ago, Cunt Fuckula said:

The point is that it's simply impossible to "accidentally" remove a stronger girl for a weaker one, the numbers are right there to see.