Affection needed for girls Grades

derundann

Hello,

If you want an overview of the girls and links to details on each individual one, go here https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

For a breakdown of what girls are best for money/charm/hardcore/knowhow, go here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes 

You can also get links to individual haremettes from the second link, but for me it's nice to see the face with the name. Hope thks helps!

This was pretty clearly posted in the HC forum, rather than the HH one, so yeah your fine derundann, the other user just can't check where they're posting.

There is no wiki for Clicker.

Each girl has a base value, and the affection for each level is the level times the base value. So Santa Claudia has a base value of 300, thus level 1 is 300, level 2 is 600, level 5 is 1500 ect.

14 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This was pretty clearly posted in the HC forum, rather than the HH one, so yeah your fine derundann, the other user just can't check where they're posting.

Each girl has a base value, and the affection for each level is the level times the base value. So Santa Claudia has a base value of 300, thus level 1 is 300, level 2 is 600, level 5 is 1500 ect.

Thank you very much. I guess I could´ve figured that one out myself 😅

19 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Sorry, I'm on mobile and everything sort of just falls under "general discussion"