TheArmydude

I'd rather have a toggle to show all / only show owned / only show non-owned avatars, because it's actually quite nice to have them grouped by event the way they are, and re-sorting them to have the owned ones all in front would break that.

That being said, this is one of the pages that should still - eventually - get a complete makeover to match the newer style of the Tower / Harem etc. pages, so chances are that nothing will change until that happens.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

I'd rather have a toggle to show all / only show owned / only show non-owned avatars, because it's actually quite nice to have them grouped by event the way they are, and re-sorting them to have the owned ones all in front would break that.

That being said, this is one of the pages that should still - eventually - get a complete makeover to match the newer style of the Tower / Harem etc. pages, so chances are that nothing will change until that happens.

I agree with you as well. How ever they do it would be nice. It’s just a pain to sift through all to see the ones I already own. That applies for all the tabs.