craft

khalyxxx

It dépends on the way you play but i'm sure everybody will tell you to raise Idle and rewards crafts, if you have "click to idle" and "idle to click" raise them both. When a craft costs too much, raise another one. Seconds on boss and reset level are useful too.

Perks will also help you.

Edited by ozstrongo

3 minutes ago, ozstrongo said:

Seconds on boss and reset level are useful too.

Reset level - yes, very. Seconds on boss - do not do it. About 20s on a boss is okay, but more slows down progress on levels you can't beat in a single try. A lot of the higher levels you just require a bit of cash farming and the more seconds you have on boss, the slower it is and may let you go to places where progress is quite slow. I'm at 45s atm and I regret every second over 20.

1 hour ago, ozstrongo said:

, if you have "click to idle" and "idle to click" raise them both. 

I do not recommend this. Click to idle is useless, because the best click girl are so much worse in scaling than the best idle girl. You should only be leveling Felicia anyway.

On 1/9/2020 at 5:03 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I do not recommend this. Click to idle is useless, because the best click girl are so much worse in scaling than the best idle girl. You should only be leveling Felicia anyway.

they are at the moment but there is nothing to say that there will not be better click girls later also if your other values are already very costly it could be a cheaper option for a small boost

I have everything (besides the two chance for crit charms that are more expensive, sitting at 231) over 400 with idle just under 500. the three rewards charms at 461 with chance for triple rewards at 451. with mojo catalyst at about 470, I get about 450A2 when I usually reset to get the daily affection