Click multiplier order

Joker555

How does click multiplier order work? After realising how good mojo ring is I tried to invest more in a "click" affections and charms, etc.
Levelling crafts both click multiplier and click for specific type of girls (know-how/charm) my click value on the top didn't move a bit. (Of course click crit% and crit dmg increased value of clicking)
I tried boosting click by going after affection and leveled up both Lyrsa and Felicia to 6 affection, Bunny to 9 affection. I forgot to check how much Lyrsa increased click dmg so I had to it again with Felicia.
I just got Felicia to 6 affection and my click value didn't change a bit. However, of course, getting bunny to 9 affection was very noticeable because both multiplier after amount of clicks and chance to crit are accounted after all other multipliers(other than Mojo ring seems to be ineffective/worthless) 
I was doing it go get to stage 10k because before that I got stuck at 9600-9700 and didn't want to buy a booster. So the only natural progression seems to be getting Felicia to affection 9 because new multiplier (every 7 clicks) will be taken in the account AFTER all other multipliers and will be very useful. 
However, something doesn't seem to be right. My Know-how multiplier seems to be WAY higher than others and the only Idea I have as of why that is, is Sa-Lee and her Know-How click multiplier 15.

462F7 know-how
29.69F7 hardcore
30.74F7 charm
(at the moment before and after getting Felicia to 6 affection)
However this doesn't seem right Either because I have Abrael and her 15 charm click multiplier(and a bunch of other girls with small multipliers to charm/know-how), and I have NOTHING regarding hardcore multipliers. So its pretty weird and inconsistent and pretty annoying.

I was also wondering if someone can confirm/deny that boosters affect click after the fact too. or same way charms do(worthless) 

I think that know-how is so much higher is probably because of Sa-LEE, and that's because of idle know-how multiplier
and that affects click after the fact. so its idle=>idle charms+affections=>mojo ring converts idle into click => after that fact amplifiers (boosters/affection perk every 5/7 clicks)
But that means I can only boost my effective dps by getting felicia to affection 9 and that's it. Pretty sad if that's the case, because it seems click affection perks are still worthless even after mojo ring introduction 

Correct - in fact while those perks were moderately useful before mojo ring, but it now makes them a waste of effort and resources. But otherwise it would be too OP if both sets of multipliers were applied. An alternative approach would be to have base idle without the multipliers converted into base click, and then the click multipliers applied only instead, to still have the click flavor of build, but the devs chose a different approach, possibly it allows to still have decent idle effectiveness.