Can you win stuff while being offline?

ZenMaster

I know this maybe stretching things, but I'm curious so figured I'd ask (that and it's only 2 minutes for my daily activities to refresh, even though I think I might want to wait a little longer for my energy to recharge too).

So...  If you fight in an arena battle and you win then you get some rewards. If you fight and you lose.. well, you do lose 1 battle point but other than that there are no negative effects. But here's where my curiosity kicks in: if you lose then the other player won. And if you win in the arena you'd normally get some rewards. Which made me wonder if you also get any rewards when other players lose fighting your team while you're being offline?

Edited by ZenMaster
fixed some spelling errors
  • Like 1

I think he is asking if someone fights your character in arena and they lose to you do you get anything and the answer to that is no you only win something in a arena fight if you start the fight and you win if it was not this way people could make extra accounts and that would lose to their main account for free money.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, natstar said:

and the answer to that is no you only win something in a arena fight if you start the fight and you win if it was not this way people could make extra accounts and that would lose to their main account for free money.

Excellent point, I honestly didn't consider that. Thanks for your comment!

• Like 1