Achievements list is gone

jedc22

Cheevos are gone for now at least. I'm glad I used them rewards asap. Well if I have learned anything from Kinkoid is to not plan a strategy with fresh features, it seems that most of the time they just downgrade them or in this case plain removed...

Said 0/0 for me, refreshed and claimed my reward for spending affection for kobans which wouldn't go through. Waited a bit, then refreshed, reward is greyed out with me now needing the next tier of affection spending so I effectively lost the 1k kobans I should have received for the previous tier.

I discovered Achievements by chance today, a very happy surprise I had so much to cash in !!

Later in the day I logged in and noticed what many are saying in this topic: my list was 0/0 !

Emptying cache and refreshing did the trick, the list is back.

Just saying ;)

Edited by mikenospam
typo

ya, it's back up for me now, but on the note of things being wonky, what is it with logging into these forums? you can't just log in, it brings you to the game where you sign into the game, then press back on the browser, then refresh to be logged in on the forums? what is that? 🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, colty123 said:

Said 0/0 for me, refreshed and claimed my reward for spending affection for kobans which wouldn't go through. Waited a bit, then refreshed, reward is greyed out with me now needing the next tier of affection spending so I effectively lost the 1k kobans I should have received for the previous tier.

Same exact thing happened to me.  I had 0/0 for a while through yesterday, today I had the achievements back and a 1000 reward waiting for affection.  I clicked on it, no kobans recieved but it greyed out.  I tabbed out and back in and it was lit up again as if not collected.  I did  full refresh and now it's greyed out but my kobans still haven't gone up.