Girl by fix price in the Gacha

I would like to have another option in the Gacha: pay the increased price and get a guaranteed girl. Just like it works in the HentaiHeroes - pay 540 cobans and get some rubbish, or pay 5400 cobans and get a girl. Here, you almost always will get trash and will spend cobans for nothing. How about an option - pay 90000 kobans for guaranteed girl? At least, we will know, how many kobans we need to spend.

For now, I paid for the gold card in the HentaiHeroes. But here, why would I spent money on cobans, if these cobans will be trashed almost for sure? For now, there is no way to spend it and get a useful reward. Boosters are useless most of the time and will be helpful only then will be an event. But when an event is active - anyone can get enough cobans to buy some boosters and complete the event.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

Agreed, we could do with a 'fixed price for a girl' option, since as of yet, Gacha is just a complete waste of Ryos. If the % for a successful 'hit' in Gacha was at least decent, then perhaps it'd make sense, but as it is, you spend more than 90K Ryos in Gacha and still to no avail..

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, CanSee_The_Pain said:

I would like to have another option in the Gacha: pay the increased price and get a guaranteed girl. Just like it works in the HentaiHeroes - pay 540 cobans and get some rubbish, or pay 5400 cobans and get a girl. Here, you almost always will get trash and will spend cobans for nothing. How about an option - pay 90000 kobans for guaranteed girl? At least, we will know, how many kobans we need to spend.

For now, I paid for the gold card in the HentaiHeroes. But here, why would I spent money on cobans, if these cobans will be trashed almost for sure? For now, there is no way to spend it and get a useful reward. Boosters are useless most of the time and will be helpful only then will be an event. But when an event is active - anyone can get enough cobans to buy some boosters and complete the event.

TBH I had platinum card in HH and its not worth it. You are forced into getting at least the basic card due to the really annoying set up of having to do everything 1 by 1 and very slowly without it. I think the BIG difference is that in HH you get free rolls in Mythic and can collect orbs for Epic etc which means that even those without lots of £ get a reasonable chance of collecting extra girls though more often than not I get avatar.

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, moesin said:

i think 90k would be a bit much but yes i'd agree to say 27,000 for a %100 get a girl

I understand you said in other threads that you aren't good at maths. This suggestion is so horribly imbalanced though that I really must ask you to stop posting numbers