Hentai Clicker Paypal payment

WingedSpear

Call me skeptic but id like to pay thru paypal in order to feel more safe, id 100% pay to fully max the girls i like and try to get some gacha ones, but not thru my credit card directly.

My Estelle would love some love but it is taking too long to achieve it and i am not willing to pay because i don't trust the method of payment.

but how come CuntWars is able to do it? heck, HentaiHeroes even has that advertisement option with them. i did pay some Items in CuntWars for pure Cash stored on PayPal. if the devs are able to share such a Promo with each other, why not ask how they did their System?

_edit: my bad, thought this was about HentaiHeroes. still wondering though!

Edited by szilar

6 hours ago, szilar said:

but how come CuntWars is able to do it? heck, HentaiHeroes even has that advertisement option with them. i did pay some Items in CuntWars for pure Cash stored on PayPal. if the devs are able to share such a Promo with each other, why not ask how they did their System?

_edit: my bad, thought this was about HentaiHeroes. still wondering though!

CuntWars use a third party payment processor that acts as a middleman between them and paypal. This service is not free, and Kinkoid don't wish to pay the rates they are charging.