Patch notes 29/01/20 discussion

jelom

On 1/30/2020 at 4:43 PM, Zteev said:

I think the ability to buy tickets with energy is a slight improvement. It will help when you finish the quest, and have nothing else to spend energy on, yet are not interested in or cannot begin fighting a champion at that moment, but have 60+ energy. You can buy a ticket for later use.

I have to disagree with this. The either/or of the implementation where it used to be one click to just spend the energy and is now four with multiple screens is not an improvement.

Recommendation: Put the Spend Energy button back on the Fight screen while leaving the Purchase system in place.

3 hours ago, Chrystoph said:

I have to disagree with this. The either/or of the implementation where it used to be one click to just spend the energy and is now four with multiple screens is not an improvement.

Recommendation: Put the Spend Energy button back on the Fight screen while leaving the Purchase system in place.

Oh no 3 additional clicks... the horror. I think you are one of the few in this. Buying a ticket for energy is way more flexible than buying a direct challenge with energy. 

There is for example the moment all champions are on hold because you beat a stage for all. At that point you can't spend energy on a challenge, but now you can simply buy a ticket. Champions have a 24 hours cooldown. 60 energy recovers in 7.5 hours and a full bar is reached after 12.5 hours. This means you throw away 1 to 3 challenges in those scenarios with the old system compared to the new one.

There is the situation people hold out on challenging a champion because they deal small amounts of impression and they want to have enough tickets to finish it. This also leads to throwing away challenges in the old system compared to the new system.

I rather have this flexibility. 3 additional clicks (click on the reception desk, buy the ticket, click on the cross) is not troublesome. Especially since these pages load quickly, unlike the harem page.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 6

Gods, but I love people like you. Go back and READ what you quoted. I want both, not one or the other.

As to the additional clicks and additional loads, try thinking beyond your own perspective and the fact that those additional screens are additional load on the server that could be prevented by having a button that allows immediate spending.

Next time you want to engage in insults, make certain you understand the argument first. All you did with your mockery is prove that you didn't read a simple proposal and made a fool of yourself.

"Recommendation: Put the Spend Energy button back on the Fight screen while leaving the Purchase system in place."

Edited by Chrystoph

6 hours ago, Chrystoph said:

Gods, but I love people like you. Go back and READ what you quoted. I want both, not one or the other.

As to the additional clicks and additional loads, try thinking beyond your own perspective and the fact that those additional screens are additional load on the server that could be prevented by having a button that allows immediate spending.

Next time you want to engage in insults, make certain you understand the argument first. All you did with your mockery is prove that you didn't read a simple proposal and made a fool of yourself.

"Recommendation: Put the Spend Energy button back on the Fight screen while leaving the Purchase system in place."

Then we'll get complaints that spending energy to challenge isn't compatible with the multi battle option. Each option has its downsides. This is what we have, and knowing Kinkoid it's unlikely to change anytime soon.

• Like 1