system, browser + version, 3rd party aps? with out specific information retaining to what's running or what system you are on, how do you expect help in resolving an issue as they will not know where to start looking? it's like going to the Dr's and saying I have this pain and expecting a diagnosis without telling him where it, is when it started, how it feels etc. I would suggest try looking here in the meantime https://forum.unity.com/threads/webgl-out-of-memory-error.526123/

If you are using a windows 10 platform, there is a known problem with the start application (added to windows to make start menu a separate process) and (snip & sketch) for screen capture that can cause errors in the webGL unity due to there use of .net scripting, currently there is no known quick fix for this.

Annotation 2020-01-30 144544.jpg

Edited by maxafax
additional info

I am also getting the exact same bug and have been since this event started. I am on the latest version of Chrome and using Windows 10-64 bits.

This is obviously from this game because I play other games that I have running 24/7 and this one cannot even do that. Quite often; after 2 hours in bed this game shuts down and I stop making progress for those 3-6 hours just because I put my PC on "idle mode". ALL other programs and applications have no issues with that.

Worst is that everytime I get back on game I have to put back the correct Contact then the Harem Girl I am working on, etc etc.

Hentai Clicker MEMORY BUG.PNG

Edited by GodeMichel
Ponctuation

On 1/30/2020 at 12:44 PM, maxafax said:

system, browser + version, 3rd party aps? with out specific information retaining to what's running or what system you are on, how do you expect help in resolving an issue as they will not know where to start looking? it's like going to the Dr's and saying I have this pain and expecting a diagnosis without telling him where it, is when it started, how it feels etc. I would suggest try looking here in the meantime https://forum.unity.com/threads/webgl-out-of-memory-error.526123/

If you are using a windows 10 platform, there is a known problem with the start application (added to windows to make start menu a separate process) and (snip & sketch) for screen capture that can cause errors in the webGL unity due to there use of .net scripting, currently there is no known quick fix for this.

Annotation 2020-01-30 144544.jpg

The developers of this game absolutely know where to start looking because it's super easy to repro. They can check what exact new code was introduced to the last update.

Le 30/01/2020 à 19:39, GodeMichel a dit :

I am also getting the exact same bug and have been since this event started. I am on the latest version of Chrome and using Windows 10-64 bits.

This is obviously from this game because I play other games that I have running 24/7 and this one cannot even do that. Quite often; after 2 hours in bed this game shuts down and I stop making progress for those 3-6 hours just because I put my PC on "idle mode". ALL other programs and applications have no issues with that.

Worst is that everytime I get back on game I have to put back the correct Contact then the Harem Girl I am working on, etc etc.

Hentai Clicker MEMORY BUG.PNG

The event is finish but I found this pop up every morning   ?????

Using the debug tools in MS Edge I see the Array Buffer seems to just keep growing in size starting at 1.2GB and claiming up. There is also a misuse of the HTMLDivEliment. warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work : HTML1300: Navigation occurred. 

Warning: Unsupported graphics API WebGL 2.0

You can reduce your startup time if you configure your web server to host .unityweb files using gzip compression. 08738f93-5767-4d6f-842b-6caf40316743 (2,92995)

11 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Hope this gets fixed soon.  I'm getting this error about twice a day, which makes it really difficult to play it as an idle game.

Ye unfortunately it is at there side so there is nothing we can do but grin and bear for the timebeeing

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 2:10 AM, maxafax said:

Ye unfortunately it is at there side so there is nothing we can do but grin and bear for the timebeeing

Hopefully, this latest patch, where girls are cleared from memory when not in use (or something like that) will take care of it.

i have had this exact same problem last 2 or three events,and now with no event running.

i also noticed,that during "crits" if there are multipple forming frequently one after other,game frozes for second or even ten seconds,and i was wondering if its becouse of fading effect/transparency that the text"crit"has?or simply too old computer in my end..

yours:ted

Le 20/02/2020 à 19:23, maxafax a dit :

They have changed the memory usage in this patch so should help fix the errors people are getting.

At 6 o clock this morning I open the screen   It was the first time that my Cliper was running

I go to visit some girls pictures   They are in same situation then yesterday

I try to make a log out  immediately the pop up  MEMORY  was on my face and the program freeze   

I closed HC and start a new refresh   Surprise !!!   all pictires was OK  except one

This situation was there before the " Panic Day "    I lost all night affection and more .......

During the day  i verify the memory usage  During the day ( around 10 Hr ) the level of the memory used was reduced  by 15 %

Before to tell you that this situation was solved  I will wait the next night     To tell " BRAVO "   ha ha .......

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Before to tell you that this situation was solved  I will wait the next night     To tell " BRAVO "   ha ha .......

The key word is help fix on its own it will not solve the problem, but should make it less frequent. However it appears to be having some side effects at the min, hopefully they will get on top of it so yall can resume normal service.

Last night the HC played 20 stage and the pop up  GL appear 

and the program was stopped this morning

I play HH and after I try to restart HC    After 10 times whit no result 

I make ACTUALISE   the HC  open but load  only 0/1 assets

During the loading all Google Chrome not response It was freeze  during +- 10 min

Everything return slowly   See the picture  I can not tell the word in English

These number was never so high  Normally Chrome ( 3 ) is about 550 never over 600

for memory   The second picture show a drop to normal use 

After 2 hours we can see that the situation is better  than before   all number are lower 

the 60 % of memory used before the change is  now under 40 % see pic 3

DSC01494.JPG

DSC01495.JPG

DSC01496.JPG

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
new info

Did we have a fix just now?3 hours site just crashing after a crash but i just got in and everything seems to work fine.

I DID switch to firefox browser from my trusted avast secure browser but i hope thats not the solution.

With avast browser,i saw memory usage going up minute by minute untill game ate everything there was and browser crashed.

is it maybe possible to offer some option in login screen to choose between HQ and LQ or choose witch special effects are in use ie shadows,details,transparency etc etc?

Its good to keep in mind that some players have data limits or speed limits in their internet service :)

yours:ted

Problem still exist,at least with Avast Secure Browser,all memory goes to game until browser crash,even if i shut down everything else,i mean everything,even most system services and processes.Game like this really shouldnt use several gigabits of memory,right?

With firefox i can play somewhat,but game is really slow and i get constant frozes EVEN if i close other programs.

I hope to hear that we are getting fix to this?

yours:teddy

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 8:48 AM, Tedddy said:

Did we have a fix just now?3 hours site just crashing after a crash but i just got in and everything seems to work fine.

I DID switch to firefox browser from my trusted avast secure browser but i hope thats not the solution.

Nope!  Happening to me regularly, including as recently as this morning.  And I've been running the game in Firefox for a long time, now.