Is Felicia really the best Idle gal?

Pneuma

9 minutes ago, Legendary Therion said:

I mean, wouldn't a hardcore Idle girl be better in conjunction with Finalmecia's discount ability?

Louise has the same discount for charm and Svetlana has the same discount for know-how. And even if that weren't the case then the answer would still be no. Felicia's exponential grow factor is the biggest so it will overcome a linear factor easily.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

She is also already much cheaper per level than other IDLE girls which is part of what makes her so powerful. Eg. 46.09E7 at level 6000 compared to the latest Event girl Lusamine 161.33E7 (1 level increase, with all current price discounts) or Silk 230.47E7 …. Below is an visual representation I don't have all the possible girls for 100% comparison.

Image2.jpg

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, maxafax said:

that's a useful location thank you. Though I'm not Shure it takes all the factors into account 

I think, common ratio of geometric sequence is constant.Many factors (such as Hardcore Multiplier) only will move levels where this girls have same power. (2800 => 4400 on my graph)

LvsF.jpg.4f0b5595a4eb76c9b02bcfca09ee507e.jpg

• Like 1

I think it's pretty clear actually. The left/vertical represents the factor by which Lusamine compares to Felicia, while the bottom/horizontal represents the girl's upgrade level. A factor of 1 would mean they're equal at that particular upgrade level, anything above 1 means Lusamine is better in that range, while anything below means Felicia is better. Looking at the graph Lusamine starts at factor 1.7 which is about 70% better than Felicia, they become equally matched when they're both upgraded at around level 2800, and above that Felicia becomes strictly better price-per-damage-point. The question is how the person managed to get them both to Level 13000 to obtain the graph. Otherwise it's evident that whatever advantage Lusamine has is quickly lost and continues to degrade. Sa-Lee degrades slower I believe, but also loses out to Felicia pretty quickly.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

I think it's pretty clear actually. The left/vertical represents the factor by which Lusamine compares to Felicia, while the bottom/horizontal represents the girl's upgrade level. A factor of 1 would mean they're equal at that particular upgrade level, anything above 1 means Lusamine is better in that range, while anything below means Felicia is better. Looking at the graph Lusamine starts at factor 1.7 which is about 70% better than Felicia, they become equally matched when they're both upgraded at around level 2800, and above that Felicia becomes strictly better price-per-damage-point. The question is how the person managed to get them both to Level 13000 to obtain the graph. Otherwise it's evident that whatever advantage Lusamine has is quickly lost and continues to degrade. Sa-Lee degrades slower I believe, but also loses out to Felicia pretty quickly.

13000 is easy to get to its at 14000 that things start to break 

Annotation 2020-01-31 234130.jpg

Annotation 2020-01-31 235924.jpg

Edited by maxafax
additional info

4 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Might be easy if you have unlimited affection and kobans to spend on gacha. Otherwise - not so easy. I suspect you've dished out at least a few hundred dollars to get there.

well obviously I mean if you are willing to spend money etc on it. But point taken that for the average user it isn't that easy, but I would assume as they have a site area dedicated to HC they are also not average.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, but explain me one thing?

When you talk about the best Idle, are you advising to level up only her?

I ask because the total idle is given by the sum of all, so isn't it better to empower all of them, both those with the highest and the lowest idle?

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Excuse me, but explain me one thing?

When you talk about the best Idle, are you advising to level up only her?

I ask because the total idle is given by the sum of all, so isn't it better to empower all of them, both those with the highest and the lowest idle?

Its a cost vs gain game if you level up all the girls it costs you more yen but the gain from there levels is less than the gain you would get from spending the yen on just Felicia. Unless you have many yen / boss etc multipliers and reach a stalemate for dps then under the right circumstances it is worth levelling them all

• Thanks 1