Broken tower of fame

Ryoshido

1 minute ago, Ryoshido said:

Of course, I'm glad that it turned out because of what the problem was, but this @Noacc will now unhid my account within a week, without explaining anything? I see that he was in topic, but the problem remained.

Just to be clear here, I'm not accusing Noacc of doing it.
I'm pinging him because he can deal with it.
He did the last time I saw this happen, which was about a year ago.
And I had a heated argument at the time with one of the other Kinkoid members (now retired from Kinkoid) about this, because I think you should be open about this kind of stuff, especially to the one who is affected. I didn't seem to get through the brick wall though.
I'm not too optimistic that you will ever know why it happened.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:
12 hours ago, Ryoshido said:

@Noaccleague still no work

Unfortunately the system doesn't allow manual insertion into leagues AFAIK. You won't get a league until next week.

Great, I had no doubt that I would have to wait a week, having lost cobans and experience. After that, @Noacc I had an error confirming the email. Is this also an account hid issue?

Новый точечный рисунок (1).jpg

Are you kidding me @Noacc?! Why did I wait a whole week if you have not corrected my account, which was ruined after my victory in the competition?

Neither prize money, nor compensation, nor apology, nor any normal response from your team, even damn problem solving, I also received. Just a swine attitude. What is wrong with you?!

Новый точечный рисунок (5).jpg