Stuck at about 4000

Tapion

Any advice for progressing past the 4000 mark?
My charms are so-so since I have not had the luck of obtaining the mojo ring or the sex tape and my next charm would cost about 3.20B mojo - which is no easy feat.
As far as the girls go, the only Gacha girl that I have managed to get is Svetlana. No luck on events however.

Any advice would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Leveling only the one girl with the best scaling via the method you wanted to play with is typically the best. If idle, that's probably Bunny (unless you obtained Lusamine via the most recent event), or Mizuki for click.

Keep giving out affection where you can, I personally recommend getting Angela's 3rd perk for one of the handful of affection increasing perks in the game, and then trying to gain perks that provide multiplier to your preferred method of play or for ymen.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Leveling only the one girl with the best scaling via the method you wanted to play with is typically the best. If idle, that's probably Bunny (unless you obtained Lusamine via the most recent event), or Mizuki for click.

Keep giving out affection where you can, I personally recommend getting Angela's 3rd perk for one of the handful of affection increasing perks in the game, and then trying to gain perks that provide multiplier to your preferred method of play or for ymen.

Solid advice, thank you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stofframses said:

Work more with crafts. Buy new one whenever it's possible. I have every artefacts which is possible to buy. There are some with critical value.

there are but the crt ones as 2x as expensive but only go to 500 unless you mean the ones that increase crt value

Annotation 2020-01-30 192824.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Try this. When you're doing the daily missions, there are some that give you blue orbs (idk what they're called). Well, those missions scale with the level you're currently on, also you dont have to claim the reward before starting a new mission so id recommend finish all the missions that give blue orbs and push as far as you can, when you decide to reset(it'd be best at a boss stage cuz usually those are the ones that hold u back) first claim all ur daily missions and then reset before the boss stage is over because if you go back to xxx5 the rewards will scale back to that stage. Also use affection to unlock all the powers in the bottom right corner.

Just for reference, I'm free2play with no gacha girls and I'm pushing 6k after about 2 weeks of play

48 minutes ago, sadfffgaaawwww said:

Try this. When you're doing the daily missions, there are some that give you blue orbs (idk what they're called). Well, those missions scale with the level you're currently on, also you dont have to claim the reward before starting a new mission so id recommend finish all the missions that give blue orbs and push as far as you can, when you decide to reset(it'd be best at a boss stage cuz usually those are the ones that hold u back) first claim all ur daily missions and then reset before the boss stage is over because if you go back to xxx5 the rewards will scale back to that stage. Also use affection to unlock all the powers in the bottom right corner.

Just for reference, I'm free2play with no gacha girls and I'm pushing 6k after about 2 weeks of play

You mean forge craft currency (Healing power To Mojo Converter), Yes you are correct you can save up your missions up to 15. On average the Healing Power is 1x 1.5x or 2x your current Reset value. You can also save up Kobans to get buffs when you are ready to push a new stage, but the most valuable is affection as perks are key to progresion