Adding Rewards in Daily Mission

Sal_89

1 hour ago, Sal_89 said:

Self-explanatory, adding too Rewards to Daily Missions (if the only thing that you can't earn with these). Also small amount, just for expand the possiblies.

Its really not self explanatory. There are already 3 different types of rewards in the daily missions. What category of thing are you wanting to be an option?

I'd rather not have that in there as well -_-"
I guess it's a case of perspective, but to me that is even worse than mojo rewards.
In the long run the return is diminishing.
For it to have any effect, you'd have to get such a large amount, that you can suddenly go at least a couple of hundred of stages further than before, and we all know that won't happen.
We will get amounts that we already get with the daily bonuses, which basically had no impact.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I'd rather not have that in there as well -_-"
I guess it's a case of perspective, but to me that is even worse than mojo rewards.
In the long run the return is diminishing.
For it to have any effect, you'd have to get such a large amount, that you can suddenly go at least a couple of hundred of stages further than before, and we all know that won't happen.
We will get amounts that we already get with the daily bonuses, which basically had no impact.

I agree with you I would rather not have ¥ in there as at high stages you barely get even 1. But at low levels pre 4k sort of area I could see it being viable to some degree, but tbh I think you would have to do it more in the zone of granting x+Levels rather than the ¥ which could possible be viable especially if it scaled up with your stage so a stage 1000 player maybe got +20 levels to selected girl but a 10k stage gets +80 ..could work maybe