New Girl from Donatien???

KominoStyle

Heya,

I found something in my Harem-list it look that we can get a new girl, but there is no picture, all i can see is a 3 Star Hardcore girl...

and that we need to rescue her from Donatien.

I do not know if this will help, but, in my Harem list I show these 3 names for Donatien.   Lola, Kelina, and Pelagie.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

I do not know if this will help, but, in my Harem list I show these 3 names for Donatien.   Lola, Kelina, and Pelagie.

Donatien LvL1 u can get Lola, Kelina, and Pelagie.

Donatien LvL2 u can get Xia.

and i have them, that's why it must be a new girl, but right now the icon is removed from the harem-list...

18 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Level 2.  I do not see Xia yet.  Does that mean she will become available after I have gotten the level 1 girls in my harem?

Thank you

after you maxed lvl 1 out, there is an option to switch to tier2 in which Xia will be obtainable

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 7:57 AM, blaa said:

after you maxed lvl 1 out, there is an option to switch to tier2 in which Xia will be obtainable

Not only that, but I found it defaults to Tier II one you max out Donatien's level unless you click on the button to go back to Tier I.  The other thing to bear in mind that the original Tier I girls (Pelagie, Lola and Kelina) will not be available in Tier II if you are still to collect any of them.