Harem girls not showing up

I have just cleared my cache and relogged in and am getting the same issue it appears to be to do with the tooltip change they made . if you click threw the hearts on the girls stage 1,2,3 etc they appear to be there on some of the stages on some of the girls. also if you use the view button the affection area is not disappearing as it should. a lot of the images etc are saying loading... so it may just be a slower than usual load time we will see

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

I also have the same bug since the patch.  No amount of refreshing is fixing it.

It's probably related to the new feature where girls are only loaded when necessary rather than all being loaded all the time, but even if I wait in the harem, they never load in.

edit: I loaded up the game on Internet Explorer, which I have never played it on before, and everything loaded in just fine.  It's still broken on Firefox.

Edited by Lyn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lyn said:

I also have the same bug since the patch.  No amount of refreshing is fixing it.

It's probably related to the new feature where girls are only loaded when necessary rather than all being loaded all the time, but even if I wait in the harem, they never load in.

edit: I loaded up the game on Internet Explorer, which I have never played it on before, and everything loaded in just fine.  It's still broken on Firefox.

It will not work on internet explorer in the long term. it is an obsolete platform only chrome, Microsoft edge, firefox and platforms that use there coding such as on most modern phones

Edited by maxafax

I am experiencing the same problem (tested with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari).  I will add that I can't see any of the end of level images (thumbnail box just says Loading) and the sex scenes are pure white behind the text box.

Whenever I click on a girl in the Harem, I get the following errors in the Javascript console (on Chrome):

UnityLoader.js?c=38:4 The AssetBundle '' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
UnityLoader.js?c=38:4
Error while getting Asset Bundle: The AssetBundle '' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
UnityLoader.js?c=38:4 NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
UnityLoader.js?c=38:4 (Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)
343f7ef4-c327-4493-89be-bf4beb466c1d:2 warning: 2 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work

From 7 hr am ( Québec  CND )   to around  11 Hr 30 min  I up grade in affection some girls

Svetlana , Lusamine , Vechta  and an other I think it was Silk or ????

All of them   lost their  sex scene  and they have white page whit a text box

some others   like Megan was on silk  sex scene   They have others but I am not 100 % sure  for their name

Also all of them lost all their image on level 1 2 4 5  it is only write laoding  ( I wait 5 min  nothing come )

I was purchase a bundle in morning   and I need to go to play

I do go fast  Because whit my 10 booster from the bundle  I need reset often  ( Around each Hr )  

My harem was empty  I can not feed them  in affection

I go on Megan  after lunch  and it is go well whit her   sex scene  all their image after scene  1 2 4 5  I am on 7  

What was the problem during these 5 Hr ?????      And the trouble is not solve    Situation is not change

for the 3 girls ( name on top )   and may be the others  ..............

This has now changed to me being unable to load the game after logging in at all.  I load the page, get the start screen, choose login, get the patch notes, log in, and it freezes at Loading Assets 0/1 with nothing in the progress bar.  The Javascript console is filled with messages like this:

warning: 70 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
warning: 71 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
warning: 72 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
warning: 71 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
warning: 72 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
warning: 73 FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work

It started at 2 and over a couple minutes was past 80.  Note it does not always increase, but never seems to decrease for more than a couple seconds.