New ways to level up our girls

Amorot96

1.School for girls

We can send the girls in school where they can improve their experience levelfor free  or some energy,currency. We can buy slots for the school.  girls unavailable for arena, champions and Troll fights while they are ate school.

2. Date with girls

The same above ... we can improve affection level on the dates for free or for some energy, currency and etc. the girl unavailable for arena, champions and Troll fights while she on the date.

3. Star affection tickets

We can get star affection tickets in the missions , arena, fighting with trollls, Pachinko, championships and etc. We can use the ticket for free improve star affection level.

I'm so sorry for my broken English, but I hope you'll get my point.

Edited by Amorot96

This would be fun. Maybe we can choose one girl per day to "go on a date" with and that would give her a set amount of affection(or two girls to make things kinky, lol). Enroll 1/3/5 girls in school (or seminar/workshop lol) and that would give them a set amount of experience at the end of the day. Though it would make sense if those girls became unavailable for use while in school....

On 2/23/2020 at 6:52 PM, Amorot96 said:

3. Star affection tickets

We can get star affection tickets in the missions , arena, fighting with trollls, Pachinko, championships and etc. We can use the ticket for free improve star affection level.

You have that yet, they are called gifts (flowers, chocolate, bracelet, lingerie) and you get them in the missions, arena (affection points for the battle team girls), fighting with (some) trolls, Pachinko, and also bought in the market. You can use gifts to improve girls affection level.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:38 PM, jelom said:

You have that yet, they are called gifts (flowers, chocolate, bracelet, lingerie) and you get them in the missions, arena (affection points for the battle team girls), fighting with (some) trolls, Pachinko, and also bought in the market. You can use gifts to improve girls affection level.

I meant you can use  ticket instead money or cobans to unlock new affection scene

I think the point jelom was implicitly trying to make is that it's kind of silly to ask for the implementation of a new item type that does exactly the same thing as one that already exists. That applies to both gifts and money. Maybe you're under the mistaken impression that you would be able to get something extra that way, because you won't - Kinkoid would simply rebalance things such that your "star tickets" come with a commensurate loss of money income. Since money can be used for more things than just for unlocking girl affection scenes, I doubt that change would be too popular with the player base at large.

Edited by _shal_

3 hours ago, Amorot96 said:

I meant you can use  ticket instead money or cobans to unlock new affection scene

So you meant a ticket replacing the cost of the upgrade, not the affection points to reach the upgrade point.

_shal_ has explained it very well, money is more versatile as it can be used to get many other things in the game, especially now that villains Tiers are increasing money received from battles.