is Mani the best reward girl

rui_li83

6 hours ago, jedc22 said:

someone already did the math,  the cost is more than the return and it takes more levels than what currently exists to start making your money back.

I'm not arguing with the cost of DPS vs YEN there is no doughty that at current YEN returns even with the NON-Boss x225,000,000, Boss x4,536,000,000,000 multipliers contacts, office crafts etc that the effectiveness of YEN girls is only around 12-16% but that doesn't change the argument for using them while you are releveling to speed up the levels gained up until you need to focus just on your DPS.

As I said it is a question of the amount of time it takes to add DPS so for me for example with all my girls at 6000 (Reset to 5905) except Felicia at 9900 it takes around 20 seconds for the +100 levels to activate on Felicia but with Clara at the same level it only takes around 10 seconds due to the reduction in stages needed, now although it may not seem like much when you take into account the amount of levels required to reach maximum and the amount of time I can add levels to Clara before it becomes more optimal to just add levels to Felicia, it saves me around 3 - 5 min per cycle of coarse I can reach stage 13,000 with just Felicia up to level 12,590 (the point at which I can no longer add levels to Felicia[max stage]) without ever using any of the other girls but it takes longer.

Which all in all for me means that I can gain maximum level 1 - 2 times per hour or an additional 5A4 - 10A4 Mojo. The same would also apply even if I did not have any perks etc and was releveling from stage 1 as the amount of stages that you require to be able to add to your DPS girl is greater than if you add to your YEN girls regardless of if it is Clara, Estelle, Beary or Salem the effect is the same of coarse though your changeover point would be lower than it is for me.

Edited by maxafax
addittion

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

bump

Now that we have enhancements the question is even more important.

Which girl should be send to marketing lessons? 😜

Sabrina or Mani? or boss reward girls?

i'm doing sab atm as she is stages which is where my currency is lowest but tbh I dought it will make any real difference

Hope I don't fail the topic... ^^ 

Since I got Felicia, I play Events like that: 

Put 1 Level to Bunny and wait until Felicia gets available.
Level Felicia until the progress slows too much down. 
Buy 3 Charms, the third is +Idle. Upgrade Idle-Charm first and put rest into Reward-Charm.
Repeat until Final-Stage. 

Edited by Emerelle

11 hours ago, Emerelle said:

Hope I don't fail the topic... ^^ 

Since I got Felicia, I play Events like that: 

Put 1 Level to Bunny and wait until Felicia gets available.
Level Felicia until the progress slows too much down. 
Buy 3 Charms, the third is +Idle. Upgrade Idle-Charm first and put rest into Reward-Charm.
Repeat until Final-Stage. 

Charms are random you could get 3 totally useless ones or 3 useful ones there's no way to know what you will get

the question is to do with if the new self multipliers change the dynamics or not aka do you need to still just feed Felicia all your Yemen or is it now viable to use cash girls or click girls as well?

Edited by maxafax

hace 1 hora, maxafax dijo:

Charms are random you could get 3 totally useless ones or 3 useful ones there's no way to know what you will get

the question is to do with if the new self multipliers change the dynamics or not aka do you need to still just feed Felicia all your Yemen or is it now viable to use cash girls or click girls as well?

The first 3 charms are always the same, they come in random order, but they are the same. Idle, click and reward

Edited by junky_20
  • Like 2

Really don't think that even the upgrade will effect the uselessness of the reward girls at this point.

No huge math to prove that fact (and I don't have any of the new upgrades yet) but this is why I think this way:

At the moment my Level after reset = 9.25K and all my rewards crafts are at level 600 except for titcoin, which is currently 550.

On reset I can't level up ANY girls until I reach around level 9450.

So gaining the rewards of all my level 9250 rewards girls (Estelle, Clara, Megumi, Lila, Salem, Kelina, and Sabrina) 9000+ times isn't enough to gain a single level...

Edited by SpinelesS

6 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Really don't think that even the upgrade will effect the uselessness of the reward girls at this point.

No huge math to prove that fact (and I don't have any of the new upgrades yet) but this is why I think this way:

At the moment my Level after reset = 9.25K and all my rewards crafts are at level 600 except for titcoin, which is currently 550.

On reset I can't level up ANY girls until I reach around level 9450.

So gaining the rewards of all my level 9250 rewards girls (Estelle, Clara, Megumi, Lila, Salem, Kelina, and Sabrina) 9000+ times isn't enough to gain a single level...

I agree yet I would add the caveat that it may depend on your maximum multiplier. atm I would get 360,375,000,000 xnormal Yemen multiplier just from perks alone not including boss multiplier buffs etc and I don't have all the girls which I think there's a x10 on mani. Then you have the cost reductions and gains multipliers to consider so they could be possibly affective but one thing is for shure they will never be while the cap is 13,001 because like you my reset is over 8k was over 13k but had them lower it after they added the cap and my girl start level is over 11700 so even if it was affective and you gained extra levels from say even 5000 stage it would still be totally pointless as I have said before once the stage reaches my level it takes around 3 min to reach max so all you would be affectively gaining is a few min.

• 2 weeks later...

1702656990_6680boss-feliciaonlynoncrit.thumb.jpg.80103cd7f8fbbd94b5b8a5784577a34b.jpg

872265998_6680boss-bearymaxnoncrit.thumb.jpg.e0e433dcbeee066ceb4ab283b359470d.jpg

2 screenshots catching yemen gained for 6680 boss.

First is catched bit too late, but it shows 287,81 F1 just like second. Maybe this will look clearer: image.png.5c830206683c9b17bf8af0c7ef457923.png

In second Beary is over 200 levels above Felicia, again spent stupid amount of time to get her that high.

Now: If reward for boss with Beary leveled up would be 287,82 it would mean increase of a amazing 0,0034745144366%

But its not even that, its lower then that.

You keep saying @maxafax that high enough multiplier would mean it would be more beneficial. I dont think so. I think all times-bilion reward multiplier would do would change my reward on that boss to 287,81 F4. And leveling Beary would still give me lousy less then 0,00347% of that.

Edited by Cursed666

10 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

1702656990_6680boss-feliciaonlynoncrit.thumb.jpg.80103cd7f8fbbd94b5b8a5784577a34b.jpg

872265998_6680boss-bearymaxnoncrit.thumb.jpg.e0e433dcbeee066ceb4ab283b359470d.jpg

2 screenshots catching yemen gained for 6680 boss.

First is catched bit too late, but it shows 287,81 F1 just like second. Maybe this will look clearer: image.png.5c830206683c9b17bf8af0c7ef457923.png

In second Beary is over 200 levels above Felicia, again spent stupid amount of time to get her that high.

Now: If reward for boss with Beary leveled up would be 287,82 it would mean increase of a amazing 0,0034745144366%

But its not even that, its lower then that.

You keep saying @maxafax that high enough multiplier would mean it would be more beneficial. I dont think so. I think all times-bilion reward multiplier would do would change my reward on that boss to 287,81 F4. And leveling Beary would still give me lousy less then 0,00347% of that.

please actually read what I said instead of doing a half assed attempt at stage 6681 I get in the J range curency

Annotation 2020-04-07 062346.jpg

9 minutes ago, maxafax said:

please actually read what I said instead of doing a half assed attempt at stage 6681 I get in the J range curency

Annotation 2020-04-07 062346.jpg

Yeah I read what you said. You keep speculating how at some point leveling reward girls would be beneficial, just like you did months ago, yet you fail to post anything to back it up.

And that 'I get in the J range' was suppose to prove anything?

PS: Only half assed attempt I see is yours on previous page where you fail to catch reward gained as demonstrated.

1 minute ago, Cursed666 said:

Yeah I read what you said. You keep speculating how at some point leveling reward girls would be beneficial, just like you did months ago, yet you fail to post anything to back it up.

And that 'I get in the J range' was suppose to prove anything?

PS: Only half assed attempt I see is yours on previous page where you fail to catch reward gained as demonstrated.

I cant catch them as you can see I gain levels too quickly and they are all critical. But anyway if you read what I say you will realise that I quite clearly say that I do not know if Yen gain can be made beneficial by multipliers as I do not have all the girls, perks etc relating to currency gain but I speculate that It probably can't at least not with the current way that the game is limited and set up, that is to say that even if you were to gain say 1 extra level on your dps girl for every 5,000 stages cleared then you would still see no benefit as the cap would negate any meaningful difference. The point of the currency snap from 6681 is that I am getting the J3 range Yen clearly the cost for a girl at that stage is in the F1 range in your screen capture, the reason I gain much more than you is because of my multipliers Its not just about if you level a specific currency girl its about your overall currency gain. A single currency girl without anything else of coarse will never be affective but that's not how we calculate stuff is it we just look at a DPS girl and say well she's a bit crap I only get 4 points of dps for every 10 levels, you take into account other affects that change what you gain. I know I am quite often not very clear in the way that I put thing down and try to explain my thought so I cant really blame you for misunderstanding.

6 hours ago, maxafax said:

I cant catch them as you can see I gain levels too quickly and they are all critical.

First of all, that is not an excuse. I clearly advised you to test at high enough level so you are comfortable taking screenshot.

And all critical just makes it easier. My 50% crit chance makes it anoying to catch comparable levels.

yet I would add the caveat that it may depend on your maximum multiplier

I quite clearly say that I do not know if Yen gain can be made beneficial by multipliers (...) but I speculate that It probably can't at least not with the current way that the game is limited and set up

Like I said. You keep on going with your speculations, 'maybe, if cap was higher'.

Discussion in this thread is about what is the best way to go in office/events:

Should you dump everything in Felicia?

Should you spam reward girl at first, and then move to Felicia only?

Should you keep them equal level?

And I feel that consensus on this forum is that its best to level up reward girl up to, let's say 1000 lvl, and then just change to Felicia only.

So the benefit of reward girls is in their early levels.

Now even if we take into account perks like -price and xmultiplier it might change the point of no-longer-beneficial-to-level-up-reward-girl from that 1000 to 2000 or even 3000. But it would not change how reward girls, and their diminishing returns work. And at that point one would be far enough in game to have min stage after reset >5000 anyway, making all of that meaningless.

Thread was clearly started by newbie, and instead of simple answer it turned into pointless speculation without anything to back it up -.-

1 hour ago, Cursed666 said:

The original question was about Mani (or other currency girls) and weather it was better to use them along with a dps girl in events or was it better just to level a dps girl. To which I answered and still maintain as long as the cost of the currency girl is not greater than your current dps girl or in a situation where you are looping then it is beneficial to do so as you are not really loosing any dps in ever situation the cost of getting a currency girl to within 25-100 levels of your dps is negligible the same also applies to the main game obviously the more effects you have that increase the currency you get the more effective it would be the same as it is with the forge do you gain extra levels to increase how much your forge value is worth or do you put points into crafts to increase your return. The wider question of are currency girls useful is more complicated as in the main game there only of value when they match a dps girl if you do as you did and go beyond the dps level then you are loosing dps to cash gain as the cost of adding a level to your cash girl is greater than the cost of adding to your dps then it will not be of benefit unless your gain from being higher is greater than the cost lost which is why I say that possibly if your multipliers etc where high enough or the levels in which you have to gain extra currency was high enough then it could under such a situation be of value but as I have no way of testing that since I cant increase the cap and don't have nor am I willing to spend £1000's of pounds in gaining all current possible currency increasing effects it is not something I can test now if there happens to be someone reading that is skilled in math perhaps thay can answer the question.