[Helper] Hentai-Clicker Helper

Delgon

The first version of Hentai-Clicker Helper is here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16qJSkgabnVw9aetBPiPIWC967JsfZ4XA9R6y2MFZxJM/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you see anything crazy. There are a few things that I plan to add in the future. Do not hesitate to ping me in #clicker-game-general in HH Discord @Delgon (Naen)#1859 or here to let me know about any bugs or questions. I would also like for Forum thread to be used for any suggestions that you think would be nice to have in the Helper/Calculator, not all of them will be implemented tho.

This is the first release version. There can be some bugs here or there. I will try to rewrite the whole code again as I just added stuff when I needed something and now it looks like garbage...

[26-02-2020] Note: Helper recognizes your Dmg by selected "Optimize For" and a selected girl is just used to have correct exponents. In theory, you can use Felicia as Click to Idle but in reality, you will not play that way as it is impossible, Felicia is Idle not Click. This version also includes current Event stats so I hope it will help some people that do not have Felicia or Cupid.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I started playing few days ago... I think I got how to use the helper but I have few questions still.

1. Why optimize for has 4 options? I understand Idle or click but why have separately the convert options? If I play Idle (as I do) I want both Idle and Convert at the same time (as I have the item).

I did get 'Sex Tape Souvenir' and then I selected optimize for 'Idle - Convert Click'. The helper seems to completely ignore my Idle/Idle Hardcore/../Idle Boss item upgrades.

I even did a test - after the Reset I compared upgrading by 1 Mizuki and Bunny. And Bunny increased the 'excitement per second' more. So I don't think the idle items should be ignored.

2. Similarly, "using Girl" selection - I simply don't get it. After reset I can not put all money into a single girl. This way it would take ages. Yes I would probably want to keep Bunny (Idle) higher level then Svetlana (Know how Idle) but I don't want to keep Svetlana at lvl 1...

3. " Mojo Catalyst". The helper ignores this one too. Since the goal is maximize mojo gain I feel this one is important, and it would be good for the Helper to tell how important it is compared to others (not sure how, but we can provide the stage we want to reset at or something like that).

4. Minor - is it expected to update the Bonuses of Contact girls manually (the numbers) after each upgrade?

Anyway, thanks for the Helper - it helps a lot!

2 hours ago, murloc6 said:

Hello,

I started playing few days ago... I think I got how to use the helper but I have few questions still.

1. Why optimize for has 4 options? I understand Idle or click but why have separately the convert options? If I play Idle (as I do) I want both Idle and Convert at the same time (as I have the item).

I did get 'Sex Tape Souvenir' and then I selected optimize for 'Idle - Convert Click'. The helper seems to completely ignore my Idle/Idle Hardcore/../Idle Boss item upgrades.

I even did a test - after the Reset I compared upgrading by 1 Mizuki and Bunny. And Bunny increased the 'excitement per second' more. So I don't think the idle items should be ignored.

2. Similarly, "using Girl" selection - I simply don't get it. After reset I can not put all money into a single girl. This way it would take ages. Yes I would probably want to keep Bunny (Idle) higher level then Svetlana (Know how Idle) but I don't want to keep Svetlana at lvl 1...

3. " Mojo Catalyst". The helper ignores this one too. Since the goal is maximize mojo gain I feel this one is important, and it would be good for the Helper to tell how important it is compared to others (not sure how, but we can provide the stage we want to reset at or something like that).

4. Minor - is it expected to update the Bonuses of Contact girls manually (the numbers) after each upgrade?

Anyway, thanks for the Helper - it helps a lot!

In regards to mojo gain that's not especially vital as it increases a greater amount with levels than with the forge craft item, your maximum forge gain threw item is only 1k% it basically works just speeds up your gain a little if you cant break a cap. Its for more useful to put your mojo into mojo ring, sex tape, mojo lube, mojo poster, mojo shocker or powerful aura as these will allow you to level further and will also have the affect of getting you back to those higher levels much faster. 1 girl VS multi girl option though this is dependent on many factors as a general rule it is better to put your points into a single girl such as Felicia as the yemen cost of putting points into more than one girl currently is not as affective as just sticking to one girl that is to say that you get less DPS / DPC with more than one girl levelled than you do with just the one, however whether this is still as true since the introduction of the self multiplier items I'm not shure but I suspect it is probably more true than ever. I believe someone did a cost vs dps chart somewhere in the forum but I cant remember of by hand what the url was

Edited by maxafax

Hey, first: Thank you for putting so much effort into that. 

I'm not sure about the numbers of Crafts. For Example: 

Shamaning Finger Tingler: Level 471 Game: 70.60K% Sheet: 77500% 
Mojo Amulettes: Level 649 Game: 97.30K% Sheet: 196900%
Titcoin: Level 613 Game: 66.2% Sheet: 66.2%

But I'm also not good with numbers in general.. ^^

5 hours ago, Emerelle said:

Hey, first: Thank you for putting so much effort into that. 

I'm not sure about the numbers of Crafts. For Example: 

Shamaning Finger Tingler: Level 471 Game: 70.60K% Sheet: 77500% 
Mojo Amulettes: Level 649 Game: 97.30K% Sheet: 196900%
Titcoin: Level 613 Game: 66.2% Sheet: 66.2%

But I'm also not good with numbers in general.. ^^

Titcoin goes up to 99.9% so basically almost every stage gives 3x or greater if it critical

mojo amulettes and shamanic figure tingle go up to 149.95k% which are low amounts to be honest considering the amount of mojo you have to spend to max them out even your stage type click and idle charms go unto 199.90k%