Secret nerf in Champions?

Venge33

So last night before I went to bed I started a fight with Ryu and gained a whooping 1 mil impression and over 500k ymens, since I haven't fought him much to gain the girl, hence I had already overleveled this passthrough a lot. The screwball came today though when I wanted to continue fighting him, same stage, same girls, same everything only gave half as much as last night. The only thing that happened while I slept and worked was the weekly maintenance, so did they secretly nerf the champions? i ask cuz there is no mention of champion nerf in the patch notes, but it happened it seems and I'm not the only one who noticed, other club members got the same issue...

First thing that comes to mind: although from Ryu and onward this may have a reduced effect, also depending how many stages you completed and how much you leveled (and leveled your girls), the question is: how many know-how girls do you have in the fighting team? And have you observed how many criticals they scored? Sometimes this could alter heavily the single champion battle length, although the first battle you mentioned may simple have been a stroke of luck on your side.

Also, another question may be: are you sure that (posed you used them) the boosters you had on the first battle were still active on the second battle? You said you slept and worked, so I imagine that quite a bunch of hours passed between the two battles, and boosters last only 24 hours: if you had them already active for a number of hours before the first battle, maybe they expired between the two battles. Obviously, these are just hypothesis.