Mythic Pachinko & Pachinko Orbs

Dudely Pippin

I can't tell who the featured girls are.  They are so small and only appear on hover.

I would LOVE to see them FEATURED, and it should show how many affection shards of each I already have!

Also, as I accumulate the Pachinko orbs... I feel frustrated that it doesn't allow me to USE the multi-spend features to get the guarantees.  I have 13 Mythic Pachinko orbs, but it only lets me use 1 at a time.  [the same principle goes for Epic Pachinko - I should be able to use 10x spend with Epic Pachinko orbs.]

14 hours ago, Dudely Pippin said:

I can't tell who the featured girls are.  They are so small and only appear on hover.

I would LOVE to see them FEATURED, and it should show how many affection shards of each I already have!

Also, as I accumulate the Pachinko orbs... I feel frustrated that it doesn't allow me to USE the multi-spend features to get the guarantees.  I have 13 Mythic Pachinko orbs, but it only lets me use 1 at a time.  [the same principle goes for Epic Pachinko - I should be able to use 10x spend with Epic Pachinko orbs.]

Completely agree about the hover; that's dumb for smaller screens.  However, the multi-spend I completely get why they don't want them to convert.  That drop rate would break the game.  As is I've noticed that epic pachinko balls drop at about a 6-7%~.  Remember, them implementing pachinko balls means they're "giving away" girls now.  Yeah, sure champion tickets are super super nice but at the moment its way easier to farm money with the epic pachinko balls than the tickets.  All of this is a wait and see kind of thing because they've already wound up the toys.  They're betting it'll bring in more girls but we'll see.

But yeah, super try to feature them at least a little; just bring the 1st pose of each girl side by side for the pachinko cover so a new picture doesn't need to be drawn every time.

Hey, I can appreciate that dd!

What do you think about an "orbs upgrade" function where you can combine 30 mythic pachinko orbs into a "3 game Orb" [=840 kobans] ... and combine 3 of those into a "6 game Orb" [=1980 kobans].  With this structure each mythic pachinko would be worth 28 kobans (equivalant once forged into the "3 game orb"), and the 90 total mythic pachinko orbs once combined would be worth 22 kobans each.  

Epic Pachinko "10 game Orb" [=5400 kobans] would might be made with 200 Epic Pachinko orbs (ie, individually each orb is worth 27 kobans equivalent.)

The drop rates on these items could also be related to  (girls in harm + girl equivalent items)/(total girls available)
structure the drop rate so that those with few girls in harm will get much more [and if you have items like kobans or orbs that could get you a guaranteed girl (girl equivalent items), count that as a girl, so that there is not an incentive to save up all the orbs from early on in the game to keep a high orb drop rate].

Edited by Dudely Pippin

6 hours ago, Dudely Pippin said:

Epic Pachinko "10 game Orb" [=5400 kobans] would might be made with 200 Epic Pachinko orbs (ie, individually each orb is worth 27 kobans equivalent.) 

I could see 20-30  1xEP orbs for one 10xEP orb as reasonable.Your proposed conversion rate is too high. 200 1xEpic pachinko orbs should give you between 10-15 girls. Even with the worst luck you would be sure to get more than 5 girls, and you want to exchange that for only one assured girl?

LOL.  

I was so scared of spending the orbs that I just saved them up...feeling like they were ultra precious.

I've never gotten a girl from a single epic game, and only ever do the 10 pack or the event pachinko.

But I broke down and just used the orbs... and I'm very pleased, I got 4 girls from 24 total orbs [combination of epic & mythic].

I'll just use the orbs as I get them.

I WOULD STILL LOVE TO BETTER SEE WHO THE FEATURED GIRLS ARE.  Here's a mock up: (paint! oh yeah baby!)

image.thumb.png.262d461eb7b673a9509f6d5fd4446b12.png

Edited by Dudely Pippin