Not getting demoted in League despite being rank 76+

erno

You could of course read patch notes and such. Or, you know, ask about it on the forum. 82nd is never low enough for a demotion. Bottom 15 players of the league will demote or all players with 0 points when there are more than 15 with 0 points. So I am afraid you wasted your own time last week by being ignorant about the way demotion works.

Edited by Chthugha

5 minutes ago, erno said:

this has already been said buddy

Hadn't been when I opened the page. Such is the problem with forums versus instant messaging. Besides, it had also been said many times in the past before you made this thread.

8 minutes ago, erno said:

is there any place where I can see how this league system does work? what patch notes are they in?

Unfortunately due to several minor changes to the system over the nearly 18 months league has been running, there isn't a single patch notes to refer to that has all the relevant information. This is the original patch as it was implemented, and contains the original promotion/demotion mechanics that remain in place today (although slightly changed that 0 points demotes don't automatically enter a new league)

17 minutes ago, erno said:

thanks, I will refresh myself on the mechanics. There should really be some in game place where this is shown. There is an (i) icon but this does not display anything for me

Press and hold, that displays the rewards for your current tier.

by the way, cus i made this mistake and some others in my club to. The last 15 player does demote in the league!
So if 105 player are in the league do you stay in the leage if your place 90 and till place 91 do you demote

I mean you have to calculate "max player -14" and not -15 ;)

4 minutes ago, Leo_le_Salomo said:

by the way, cus i made this mistake and some others in my club to. The last 15 player does demote in the league!
So if 105 player are in the league do you stay in the leage if your place 90 and till place 91 do you demote

I mean you have to calculate "max player -14" and not -15 ;)

You stay in the league at 90th, because that is the 16th last place in the league. It is expected that you have basic counting abilities.

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You stay in the league at 90th, because that is the 16th last place in the league. It is expected that you have basic counting abilities.

true and that was my mistake by the first time ^^ i thought easily "105 player, ok last 15 demote so i must be place 90" and next week i was angry bout my own failure cus it would be right to say "105 player minus the 15 player who demote, so does i stay till place 90"

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

true, but it happens a lot, most people subtract rather than count

I always do both, and i also repeat it a few times in the course of a season, rather safe than sorry, right? :)

Edited by blaa